2 - Home-schooled Brat

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

||

After that little incident, Yeji has been hiding in embarrassment from Soobin. A rumor starts circulating in school that she likes him. But they can't blame the girl, Soobin is such a shot.

The black SUV came to pick her up. Yeji scooted inside almost immediately.

- "Miss, how was school?"

- "Fine. Let's go"

Meanwhile, the boys saw her enter the SUV.

- "Hyung, you're so lucky" - whines Beomgyu.

Soobin frowned - "You seriously believe that?"

- "I mean, she did help you"

- "And warned everyone not to touch you, how cute is that?" - smiles NingNing.

- "Taehyun, you believe them?"

- "Huh? Well -- I'd be lying if i say i didn't"

Soobin shook his head - "You?" - he directs to Yeonjun.

- "Uh --"

- "Never mind. Don't answer that. Let's go home"

The gang clearly knows Soobin hates this kind of publicity. Hates being the center of attention. Hates it when people go overboard around him. And especially hates that Hwang Yeji for bringing all of them back.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

||

Yeji punched the sand bag like it did something wrong. She's been locked up in the training center eversince she came back from school.

- "What's wrong with you?"

- "Not now, brother"

Hyunjin sits down on one of those couches lying about. He sips on his bubble tea.

- "Let me guess, school"

- "I messed up"

He snickers - "On the first day. Hahaha!"

- "It's not funny" - she pouts turning at him.

- "Boy problem, i get it"

- "Ugh!" - she rolled her eyes.

- "Tell me, is he tall?"

She stops punching the poor bag and sits down.

- "He's my Class President"

Her annoying brother gasp dramatically.

- "Ow! That just sucks. What did you do wrong? Or is it -- what did he do wrong?"

- "We were playing a game, but some bitches wanted me dead and he did his best to protect me"

- "And?" - he slurps his bubble tea with anticipation like listening to a story.

ANGEL OR DEVIL || Yeji × TxT || COMPLETED ✔जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें