4 - 'P' for Problematic

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Yeonjun quickly grab his shoulder - "She said she won't miss class. Let it go, bro"

Soobin lose grip on her wrist, she quickly left. Soobin faced the gang, they were looking at him like a complete stranger.

- "What?"

- "Did you see her face? She was blushing" - smirked Beomgyu.

Soobin shrugs and proceed to class. Yeonjun stood there for a moment, she definitely blushed and it troubled him, strangely.

"No. You're weird these days, Choi Yeonjun"

Yeji ran outside mentally cursing herself for her stupid behavior back there.

"I can't believe you blushed. You blushed, you stupid freaking Hwang Yeji! Are you insane?!"

- "Oi! Sissy?!"

Her dumb brother shouted at the top of his lungs, waving at her while students who came in from the gatesgave him looks. Yeji cussed in a half whisper.

- "Just when my day couldn't get any better"

- "Sis!" - he ran upto her with a wide grin, mentally destroying the girls. Who can resist the Prince Hwang Hyunjin.

- "What are you doing here?"

- "You forgot your gym suit. The maids found them on your bed"

Yeah, she forgot. - "Thanks"

- "So" - his eyes travel around the school - "where are your boy friends?"

- "Wh --? Is that the reason why you came?"

- "Mmm-mmph!"

- "Go away! You're embarrassing. Look. Everyone's looking at us. Leave!"

She pushed him.

- "It's natural" - he shrugs - "Dad owns this school and basically I'm his son. A free tour won't hurt"

Yeji groans - "Fine. But we better make this quick or I'll miss my first class and my class president will glare on me again"

- "Oh, right. I have a place I'm curious about"

- "What?"

- "Your classroom"

- "God. You're annoying"

- "Let's go!"

Hyunjin grab her arm and pull her inside. Eyes never leaving the siblings as they walk inside the corridors.