8 - all I wanted to say

⚠ Info : I'm sorry to break it to you guys but I'll be shortening the length of this story. Of course I wanted it to be long, full of plots and sweet moments but I guess my schedule doesn't cooperate. School will be starting in two months which means TUITIONS, both morning and evening. Help 😭
All I read and think about these days are calculus, trigonometry and algebra. Screw whoever invented Maths. In the end, I have major writers block. Starting a story is fun but getting to the middle of it requires some brainwork. Anyways, all my stories will now be listed as 'Short Story'. I hate writing long dramatic chapters anyway.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

||

- "What is it?"

His palm was sweating and he had to clasp them together - "I know this might sound crazy but - Yeji, I like you"

- ". . . ."

- "I dumped Raon because of you"

- "Is that why she's mad of me?"

He nods - "I'm sorry"

- "Why should you be? I mean - dumping someone because you already like someone is not a crime" - "he said he likes me", it was festival inside and Yeji was trying hard not to blush or smile.

- " So, you're cool with that?"

- "Erm" - she nods - "As for the rumors, my brother has a way. It'll die down anyways"

But his face didn't think so - "Earlier - when they were saying horrible and stupid things behind your back, you didn't look okay to me"

The confident smile died down, he could read her too well - "It was quite horrible but I didn't mind"

- "You're a bad liar. Let's go. Classes will start soon"

He grips her wrist, she might've exploded at the moment. Her cheeks were faded pink and her smile couldn't be hidden anymore. He pulled her along with him, making everyone in the corridors confused.

"Are they together?"

-•-

Gyu excitedly hops in grinning from ear to ear - "Guys, guess what I heard?"

- "What?" - NingNing and Taehyun were albeit clueless.

- "Everyone's gossiping about Yeonjun and Yeji, that they're dating"

- "Woah! That fast?!" - exclaimed NingNing.

- "Sshh! Quiet down. We can't know for sure untill hyung tells us"

- "But, what about the rumor?"

- "Oh, that -" - no one had anything to say.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.