3 - The 'oh so great' Class President

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

||

Yeji stretch her arms a bright grin lifts her face. With all that dancing, it was nice to take a nap in the silent meds room.

- "That was a nice nap. Okay, let me go for classes now"

She got out of bed, thanked the school nurse for letting her sleep and walks to class.

- "Where were you?" - Soobin ask the moment she entered the classroom.

He was dusting the boards. There was a blank look on his face when he asked.

- "You missed two periods, where were you?"

- "The meds room, for a nap"

- "I see. What a privilege" - he deadpanned with a sarcastic tone.

Sarcastic enough to send off some bitches to pleasure at her getting roasted by the class president. Yeji couldn't stand it.

- "You. What's your problem?" - she glares at Soobin.

- "What?"

- "I just saved your ass yesterday and this is the thank you I get?"

Soobin's eyes started cornering her.

- "Thank you? And why should i be saying that?"

"You rude little --tower"

- "I should've let the ball bruise you all over your arms" - she gritted.

He smirks - "Oh. Really? I should've let them hit you then"

She glared right at him, he stayed smug.

Yeonjun enters the room and sees the drama. Everyone else was gossiping about them.

"Did they had an argument?"

- "What's going on?"

- "Nothing" - Yeji glared.

- "The teacher said to give this to you"

He hands her a paper. She snatched it from his hand, still glaring. Yeji stomps to her seat.

- "What was that?" - ask Yeonjun.

- "Nothing" - Soobin shrugged.

Yeonjun simply nods and head to his seat alongside Yeji. She was still glaring at him.

- "Hey!" - he exclaimed, trying to clear the atmosphere - "What'd the paper say?"

She shoved it in his arms - "I dunno, you read"

He made a :]

"Back to square one"

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

||

- "UGH!!! I hate him!" - Yeji screamed at the entrance of her house the moment she stepped out of the car.