6 - Two different worlds, but we're perfect

Before we start,

What is this?! Lmao 😂 i didn't even photoshopped them but SBS did it for me 😄 it was so precious I couldn't let it slip 😍

What is this?!
Lmao 😂 i didn't even photoshopped them but SBS did it for me 😄 it was so precious I couldn't let it slip 😍

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Soobin yanked her against the wall. He didn't look pleasant at all. Raon whimper.

- "What us wrong with you? How could you do that in front of everyone?!"

- "It's none of your business! That wench deserved it!!" - Raon backfired.

Soobin cautiously looked around - "Watch your language. If Yeji snaps you're gone from this school"

- "I don't care. My dad will understand and take me away from here. I've done my business"

- "What? Pulling her hair and cussing at her in front of everyone?"

- "Yea. Now that wench will understand how it feels to lose sooner or later"

- "Kim Raon" - he threatens.

- "Do you care for her?"

- "What?"

- "Wanna know why I did that to Yeji?"

He didn't say anything so Raon took it as a chance to continue.

- "Because he dumped me for her"

Strange. Soobin felt a big lump caught on his throat.

- "The way he looks for her, he takes care of her. Tck! You're more stupid than I thought Choi Soobin. All these time, it was obvious but you didn't see. I not only see him but you too"

Soobin kept quiet, unable to process words right then. Of course, it was all so obvious and he didn't see it.

- "I won't be around to help you. So good luck Choi Soobin" - and like that she walked away.

But stopped momentarily when she heard Soobin chuckle.

- "Did you really think that would bother me?"

- "Pardon?"

- "I don't like Yeji. I do but not like that. You may think telling me everything about Yeonjun's feelings for Yeji would trouble me and stir up drama while you walk away in victory, but no. I almost did like her but thanks to you, I'll just bury that feeling"

Raon smirks - "Maybe you are smart. But that's not the end of it. Tell Yeji I left her a little farewell gift, hm?"

That did not sound good. Soobin watch her back disappear along the corridors. He's worried. From the first time he laid eyes on Raon in middle school, he didn't like her. She was clinging onto Yeonjun and seems fake. Of course Yeonjun was never the type to complain, but Soobin was. He tried but fail because she was a mistress of defiance. A sly fox. Today marked the day the fox came out of the paint.