5. The Clients are Dead

•Emilia•

"What are you Doing here... " I flinched turning around to see Charlotte who wore a worried look.

"Ummh I was Dropping off the files you asked me to.. " She Was shook like she just made a big mistake.

"Emilia did you see anything?? " she almost said in a sob, she didn't want me to see what I've just seen.

"No... " I coughed letting it slide normally if she didn't want me to see it then I'm not risking telling her what I saw.

"I wanted to open the door but before I could you already stopped me.. " I lied through a poker face she breathe a sigh of relief confirming she didn't want me to see that but I just did.

"Ben is busy at the moment I forgot to tell you, he and Harley are busy with some Clients
why don't we just excuse ourselves till the meeting is being called off... " she lied through a genuine smile, that scared me more than even Harley, the Clients are Dead.
.
"Since I'm his PA isn't it my Job to assist him with his meeting with the clients.. " I arched a brow to throw off less suspicion off me.

"Yes But this meeting is confidential and he ordered that you should not participate trust me it's for your own good.. ".She said in a Dark tone it's only confidential because Harley just killed somebody like it was nothing.

"OK... I'll wait.. " I said looking once more at the Door
'what supplies could be worth killing someone over' I thought to myself, this is more than just a simple supply and I'm going to find out what but for now I need to keep my distance from Harley and be careful with Ben as Liam instructed this Company is hiding something and I'm starting to realize that this isn't just an ordinary company.
.
                    •Benjamin•
Harley was on my desk taking a shot of Heniken flicking her gun round her fingers it's good she took off the bullets or else she would have shoot me carelessly or at least not on purpose.
She got down from my desk taking another shot and pouring it directly at one of the victims face washing away his blood something she found entertaining something I found irritating.
"When is Liam going to get here?? " she said already bored having nothing to do but booze up.
"He'll be here soon and if you mind stop washing down the drink on the dead body.. " I said as she rolled her eyes.
"you're no fun anymore... " She said taking a shot and handing it over to me.
"And you are Dangerous.. " I said
"But you Bed once with this Dangerous bitch.." she said playing with my tie but she's right.
"You know the rules Harley.. " I slapped her hands off me but that didn't stop her from gripping again tightly to me.
"Yeah one Night your last but how long are you going to keep it you'll break someday.. " she definitely said in a threat seductively playing with my suit as she plucked off a button she leaned forward to my ear as her hands traced down to the ends where my shirt was tucked in.
.
"it doesn't have to be one night with me.. " she purred in a seductive tone plucking down the rest of the buttons, she knew how to turn me on, she wasn't that bad she was the sexiest woman I've known and our one night was a night to remember she was clearly an expert in bed.

"The Rules still stand and I don't joke with rules, don't test me.. " I growled jerking off from her grip.
.
"You break rules everyday, eventually you'll break this one and when you do you have my digits... " she said picking up her drink letting loose of her knot over her abdomen prancing out of my office at once she exit the office Liam walks in with a gloomy look sending me daggers.

"You nearly got caught.. " he cautioned upset.

"I turned down the offer.. " I voiced out getting back to my swivel chair buttoning up my loose shirt.

"What are you talking about?? " he demanded baffled at my statement.

"What exactly are you here for? " I asked too having no clue of what the conversation is about.