12. No One Touches Her But Me

•Benjamin•

"She's off Limits.. " I said almost immediately sounding possessive over Emilia

"How is she Married or something ?? " Rocco asked foolishly

"She's my Wife.... " I Blurted without actually thinking

"You say What now?? " Emilia who was just as surprised as Rocco voiced I shot her a glare signalling her to shut up.

"You're Married Since when?? " Rocco asked in disbelief still lusting after Emilia but he can't touch her or I'll kill him.

"We got Married Yesterday.. " my eyes widened in shock on Emilia's statement, she's actually going with this.

"Yes.... Yesterday... " I stuttered gagging a light chuckle throwing my arms around Emilia faking our couple cuddle.

"I didn't know you were Married ??... " Rocco asked underneath his jealous tone.

"Neither did I... " Emilia gritted in between her teeths throwing Rocco into pandemonium.

"no body knows it was just a private wedding, just me her and the priest... "

"At Least you could have invited me, I'm your best friend for God sake how could you not inform me you finally tied the knot... " Rocco asked still in disbelief it's almost fun I wonder how far I can go with this.

I twirled Emilia to face me, planting a quick peck on her lips, her eyes widened in shock, her cheeks blossomed crimson, wait is she Blushing.

"We didn't want any interruptions right babe.. " her cheeks across her nose heat up and somehow I found it cute.

Emilia didn't say a word she was still in shock I guess or she was trying to process what actually is happening.

She gently shakes her head escaping from my grip getting back on her feet.

"Yeah.. That's correct.. " Emilia voiced rubbing her arms with both hands looking down at the floor her face was still in crimson and if I'm not mistaken I saw her smile.

"So which strip club did you pick her from I'll like to meet someone like her.. " I slide my hands down my pocket.

"She's actually my PA... " Rocco expression turned sour which attracted Emilia's attention, she shot us both confused looks.

"Seriously?? " Rocco wore a Shocked expression driving Emilia more confused than ever sparking a drive of curiosity In her.

"Babe why don't you get settled in... " Emilia just only nods taking some of the Luggages in.

"You got another PA does She Know all the Risk and do you know you are endangering her if you wanted her wasted you could have just handed her over to me... " Rocco Whined

"Look she doesn't know and that was years ago she won't find out.. " I said

"How can you assure that ?? You know 50 percent of your dealings is in New York, you were advised to close the platform for a good reason, Amira Died Ben how many lives do you want to keep risking... " he was right about everything

"She Won't find out and she has to attend some of the meetings so she won't get suspicious if she really knew what I hid under this Mask she'll Flee... " Rocco only hissed under his breath.

"What if she Figures out Your True Job, she has to get Initiated like the rest and eventually If she doesn't succeed she will Die Ben, Remember when Amira Died... " Rocco said as all the painful memory came flooding back one by one.