15: Wet Kiss

"So yeah you read the Title read at your own risk"-Kim Lina 💕

"Where do you think you're going?? "

"Anywhere that doesn't have your Temper.. " I said trying to free from his grasp

"Too Late Babe I want you... " he said as he crashed his lips on mine roughly his hands trailed down my waistline forcing my body against him, I tossed my hands over his shoulders but got hold on his nape.
His lips were hard on mine depriving every breath of oxygen from me
I was thrown into pandemonium I didn't have time to actually collect any moment that happened but that didn't stop Ben from planting little rough kisses, sucking and nibbling on my lower lip gently, I couldn't resist as his rough little kisses turned into a passionate wet kiss, Ben Shocked I finally responded, guides my lips with his as our lips rhythm in a perfect sync, Immediately Ben's hands trail down to the side of my thigh gripping tightly, slowly squeezing it, instantly he lifts me up my legs enircled round him, my hands trail up to the locks of his dark chocolate hair, fiddling with his hair as my Fingers tangled up on them.

I let out a loan inadvertently Ben deepens the kiss to his advantage he pushed past my lips as our tongues brushes each other and dance in a single rhythm, his tongue delicately glides in my mouth at the same time now nibbling on my lower lip, Ben pushed his tongue back giving me a turn, I didn't fail to plant Butterfly kisses trailing down to the side of his lips, hesitantly Ben Let out a moan as his legs move to a nearby couch in the middle of the living room as he tosses me on the damn couch.
Climbing on top of me his hands trailed down to my buttons plucking them one by one as a glimpse of lust spark at the corner of his eyes, he stopped at the third button exposing the apex part of my Bra as I felt the cold air splash against my chest and jinxed my hands went up to his buttons plucking them one by one more than a spark of Lust ignited in me I didn't care for a second what I was doing and I didn't want to it to stop.

Ben resumed to to Kissing the sanity out of me, his kisses trailing down to the side of my neck and down to my collarbone but it wasn't pleasurable nor was it  desirable
I let out a cry trying to get Ben off me.

"Get Down... " He Growled I tilted my head in denial trying to push him off me.

"Stop hurting me... " I Yelled but he didn't stop.

"This is Your Punishment.. The pain you're feeling is the same pain I feel... " His eyes were Bloodshot red I could see his pain disguised as anger

"What Pain?? " I blurted almost immediately as he Stopped pushing his head aback holding my stare he leaned closer towards me locking our eyes in a Stare.

His Palm clasped mine trapped on the couch leaving me defenseless forcing his body on me, his Torso crushed mine gently his eyes darted to my lips again but not with lust this time it was disguised.
I couldn't tell what it was he leaned to the side of my ear sending harsh breaths jacuzzing my right ear.

"Promise you won't Leave me... " He redrew from my ear locking our eyes again in an intense stare.

Baffled I went mute, I didn't bother to struggle free anymore my heart melted instantly on his stare it wasn't hate, it wasn't Lust, I'm disconcerted I don't know that Look I only Nod as he Leans in and lipped me off guard and I give in his Palms trails down to my buttons.

"Say it... " He Hoarsed purposely grazing the ends of my neck and nibbling on it's Flesh.

I let out a moan loudly, Ben Smirked

"Say that you won't Leave.. " he Hoarsed again caressing the sides of my neck turning me into a moaning machine.

"I Won't Leave... " his smacked his lips on mine again Yanking of the rest of my buttons as I Clinged tightly to the locks of his hair again my fingers dug through messing up his hair again Ben's hand trail down my thigh putting me under him as he made himself dominant over me.