24. Destiny

•Emilia•
"Emilia Don't Do this... " Ben came rummaging through the crowd.

"Ben... But?? How Did you survive??" I asked he snickered at me.

"Harley provided a cover and Rocco Helped with Backup...." the side of his Lips were bruised, his hair was messed up it took everything in me not to run my fingers through his hair.

"Devante Son, I finally meet a blood  of a Dark... " Ben pulled me closer him.

"So you are The Noah Dante I've heard so much about... " Ben said

"in the Flesh you picked the right day to attend our ceremony, come on Alaina keep your End of the Bargain... " I flinched from Ben's grip striding towards Noah but Ben pulled me back.

"Emilia?? "

"My name is Alaina I know nothing of the Emilia you speak of..." I sobbed quietly

"why did you hide the fact that you are the goddaughter of Silico... " I yanked away from his grasp.

"Who are you to talk.. You monster you are like everyone else in this room a liar you have no right to know about my past you don't know what I've been through my parents hid me away from my grandfather, they died a brutal death and I was Bethroted to him, if I told you what are the chances you won't gun me?? "

"I'm sorry I didn't want you end up like the rest I love you Alaina.... "

"I'm sorry I don't feel the same... " I said in a Sob.

"Alaina it's Time..." Noah said as I stride towards him fiddling with my fingers.

"I... "

A gunshot hit the ceiling interrupting me from saying my vows my eyes Darted to Harley or should I say Peyton flicking the end of her Gun.

"No one is saying any vows sorry I'm late to the party... " Harley said striding towards us

"Harley?? " that's all I could say.

"Emilia..... " I turned to see Becca with Liam by her side.

"Becca ??..... " I stuttered

"We Know you are Pregnant... " Everyone eyes widened in shock especially Ben's who more surprised than anyone else In the room.

"Emilia You're Pregnant?? " Ben asked my silence was my reply

"it doesn't matter if she's Pregnant or not say Your Vows...." I clenched tightly my fist.

"No, you can't tell me what to do, all this time I've been told what to do, but not anymore cause I don't follow your orders... "

"Don't make me change my mind about you think of decision now before you make it Alaina... "

"Alaina would have Listened to you my name is Emilia... " I said running back to Ben and the rest.

"Then so be it Alaina Kill the Boy and everyone in this room Leave Alaina... " he said heading up through a stair my eyes widened in Shock as they shot Kaden.

"Kaden... " Harley held on to my arm pulling me back as Kaden crumbled to the floor dressed with his own blood.

"We have to get out of here... " Harley warned

"Let me go.." I break into a sob but she gripped tightly to my upper arm as Kaden Dies slowly before my very eyes.

"I'm sorry Emilia but... " I yanked away from her grip prancing towards Kaden my arms lift his up his Limbs as his blood paints my gown.