11.Dreams more like Nightmare

•Emilia•

After boarding all the luggages by myself in the private Jet, I took a break before Ben gave me any orders.

"Emilia... " I jerked up from my position cussing under my breath, my fingers massage my temples draining down the minor headache.

"I'm not paying you to slouch back and relax, This isn't a Vacation this is Business can't you take something serious for once??" He gritted in between his teeth escalating my minor Headache to a Hypertension any moment from now , he's nothing but a pain.

"Do you Understand??" He bluntly spat

"I wouldn't be this tired if I didn't Carry about 99 percent of your Luggage all by myself... " he smirked again.

"You Should be delighted I started off easy this is just the Beginning Ms Campbell... " I want to die now I don't care who kills me just kill me now.

"Sir... Everything is being Arranged the Jet has been fueled, The Pilots are in Check and the attendants are ready.... "

"Loose the attendants...  " I'm just as confused as the young man and I'm scared at the same time cause I'm guessing it has something to do with me.

"Sir with all due respects why do you suddenly want to loose the attendants?? Is there something wrong??" he asked Ben glanced at me and back to the ground attendant.

"I don't know I just feel like flying without the attendants I don't need any disturbance it's only approximately two hours that's enough time... " Ben Winked at me and I know what he meant, the Attendant only nods.

"As you wish the attendants will be rid off.." Ben Nods and tips the idiot that just went with Ben's point.

Ben made his way towards me shortening the distance between us,  a inch apart

"No Attendants Huh??" I grimace in disgust

he pulled my chin up wearing a nefarious grin

"Two hours is just a minimum, I get to have three days with you... " he smirked

"I thought this was a Business trip?? " I slapped his hands away from my chin.

"When has Mixing business with pleasure ever stopped me.. " he mumbled under his breath loud enough for me as I gulped down my saliva hard.

"I thought the old saying goes never mix business with pleasure?? " I stuttered in a stammer earning a smug grin from from Ben he lean towards me pushing a strands of my hair behind my ear.

"that's the Fun Part of it all ...breaking the rules to get what you want... " It took a lot in me not to kill him besides even if I tried I know I won't survive going up against him.

"The attendants are already loose sir your Flight is to New York is already booked, waiting for your orders.. " The Attendant interrupted our little growl fest as Ben only nods.

"Ms Campbell Ladies First .." he gestured I plainly rolled my eyes at his poor gesture.

"How Kind of you Mr Dark... " I hissed silently striding towards the steps that was connected to the Jet.

I Pranced in the Jet and wow it was huge, I twirled in awe checking out the Jet it looks bigger on the inside than on the outside.

I took a seat at the front making myself comfortable for now before Ben gave me meaningless orders.

"Already getting Comfortable are we?? " Ben snapped as I just ignore laying back at my last resort for sleep, I don't care if we're alone it's two hours I'm getting my shut eye.