Astrid

I awoke to something moving under my head and slowly opened my eyes. I look around and notice that I was laying on Hiccups' shoulder and sat up, trying not to wake him up. Stretching my arms over my head, I see Luna and Toothless eating some fish together.

"I guess I need to go get some more fish today, huh?" Luna looks at me with happiness in her eyes. I giggle softly and hear Hiccup groan a little. Turning to face him, I giggle softly, "Sleep well bedhead?"

He gives me a confused look and I point to his hair. Reaching up to see what I was pointing at, he chuckles a bit, "I guess so."

I smile and look at our dragons who were heading for the door, "Luna, I'm not sure if it's a good idea to let people see you yet."

Hiccup stood up and put a hand on my shoulder, "We can't keep her cooped up in here forever, (Y/N). Who knows, everyone might like another Night Fury around."

Looking at him, I sigh and nod a little, "Alright. We can give it a try."

"Perfect. And we can even see how you do with flying." He grins.

I give him a sly look, "I do pretty good without a saddle. So the saddle will be something to get used to."

---

As we walk around the village with both of the Night Furys, people stood in shock. Luna was loving every minute of it. I was watching the dragons when a familiar voice called out to Hiccup.

"Hey, Hiccup! Where'd the other Night Fury come from?" Astrid, the blonde beauty of the village according to Snotlout, asked with a smile on her face.

"(Y/N) found her the night after her parents died. She's been taking care of her for a while now." Hiccup looked at me and smiled.

Astrid looked at me and then back to Hiccup, "Well, can we talk? Alone?"

Hiccup looked at me and I just shrugged, walking with Luna and Toothless to get some fish. He turns back to Astrid and shrugs, "Sure."

---

After about an hour of gathering everything I needed and answering questions about Luna, I started walking back to my house. As I was walking, Luna and Toothless were bouncing around each other. I giggle softly and then hear something weird. I looked around the corner, and saw something I didn't want to see.

Astrid had Hiccup against the wall, kissing him. I turn away quickly and ran all the way to my house. Luna and Toothless were running close behind me with worry in their eyes.

As I get into the house with the two dragons, I set everything down and head up to my room, hiding my face in my pillows. 'Come on, (Y/N). It's not like you and Hiccup were a thing anyways.' I thought to myself. Trying not to cry, I felt two noses nudge my arm with a worried crooning. I look to see Luna and Toothless and sigh, "I'm sorry guys. I just wanna be left alone for a bit."

They look at each other and climb into my bed on either side of me and laid their heads on my back. Slowly, I started drifting off to sleep. 'Thank you guys.' I thought to myself before falling asleep.