Uncle Dagur

It has been a year since the twins came into this world. Little (y/d/n) is a quiet, but sweet little girl and (y/s/n) is a hyperactive boy who loves getting into trouble, but when they're both together, they keep to themselves.

Today, their first birthday, couldn't have come any sooner. Toothless and Lunas' little ones, also a year old now, watch as Hiccup plays with the twins. I look out the window from the kitchen at them and smile, happily sighing to myself, "Brother!"

I look into the distance and see Dagur running up the path, "Oh boy."

I walk outside as Dagur got closer to our hut, the twins running up to give him hugs, "Hey kids!" Dagur picks them up in a hug and spins around, making the twins giggle in delight.

"Nice to see you Dagur." Hiccup says as he gets to his feet and put his arm around my waist as I walk up to him.

Dagur grins and walks closer to us, "Nice to see you guys too. And happy birthday (y/d/n) and (y/s/n)."

He sets them down and sits on the ground, "What brings you by?" I ask curiously.

"It's my niece and nephew's birthday! Why wouldn't I be here?"

Hiccup shakes his head, "Didn't think you'd remember with how busy you've been."

Toothless and Lunas little ones run over to the twins and snuggle with them. It is obvious how much they love them. They are growing up together after all, "I found some time to come spend time with you guys. I've been missing you all so much!"

Dagur tackles Hiccup into a hug and starts messing up his hair. I giggle softly and Luna nuzzles her head into my side, "We've missed you too Dagur. It has been a while since we've seen you."

Dagur smiles and hugs me, "And you're still as beautiful as ever (Y/N)."

I blush and see Hiccup getting mad at Dagur. I pull away from Dagur and giggle nervously, "Thanks Dagur."

Before Dagur could say anything else, the twins and little Night Furies tackle him to the ground to play, "Whoa!"

Hiccup comes over to me and wraps his arms around me, "He better not touch you again."

I couldn't help but giggle, "Well, someone's jealous."

He blushes and opens his mouth to speak, but gets cut off, "Happy Birthday Little Ones!"

We look and see Stoic and the other dragon riders standing there. The twins run up to Stoic and he scoops them up into a hug and the little Night Furies fly up to his shoulders, "Hey everyone. Glad you all made it."

Astrid comes up to us and pulls me into a hug, "She's mine now Hiccup."

Hiccup starts blushing and all Astrid and I could do is laugh, "Wow Hiccup! You should see the look on your face!"

Everyone starts laughing and Dagur puts his arm on his shoulder, "Don't worry brother. She only has love for you and you know it."

"Thanks Dagur. I needed that."