3

A/N

Please do leave a vote and comment.

***********

"Type. Tyyyyyppppeee. Type. Do you plan to sleep whole day? Today is the first day. Come on get up. I also bought breakfast. "

All Type could think of was cruel curses.

"The audacity! Do you believe everyone was sound asleep like you. Just leave me for five more minutes. Five and I'll be up-"

His thoughts were slowly fading away as he began to drift once again into the free heaven for the living.

"Okay you asked for this. " The tall, mix-blood roommate said as a teasing snicker developed on his face.

The sleep-deprived little lamb protecting himself from the horror of morning classes quietly fell back asleep under his blanket. Not aware of the approaching danger.

"Ayyy!! Tharn!! What are you doing?! "

Type threw the blanket from his face and looked at the man sitting on his thigh, close to his knee. While both his hands are aimed towards his stomach.

"Tharn! Rest one fucking finger on me and I'll make sure your favourite organ can't be active!"

That glare Type threw can compete for the best winning horror movie. But for the strange-minded Tharn it made it more tempting to tease the friend he hasn't fooled around with for the longest while.

Inching his veiny hands closer. Tharn was now poking the sides of Type's waist.

"Still Ticklish? "

Type swore he could hear the devil's conniving voice with the tone Tharn used.

Ahh. Creepy.

Fingers set and with no fear of what the foul-mouthed roommate can do. Tharn began his vicious attack.

"T-tharn.... Stop... Tharn... Ha... Hah... Ayyy... Ay!"

Tharn looked at the squirming boy beneath him. Fit and almost the same size as him. Definitely handsome. No one would consider him the cute type. Especially with his rash personality.

For example now, instead of laughing his face is becoming darkly twisted as he tries to punch Tharn.

Sigh.

Something must be wrong with me. It makes me want to tease more. Such a violent friend since highschool. But never once has he flinched away with that feeling of disgust. Even after knowing of my true nature.

Because of this Tharn became more friendly with him. So comfortable. So very comfortable. Type's attitude was always such a challenge to deal with.

A mouth without filter.

Hulk-like strength.

His hot temperament

Smartass.

Tharn rolled his eyes at his own description of Type.

But most of all, what Tharn has found out was, Type was always sincere.

Actions do speaker louder than words. And to understand Type this statement was very true.

A while has passed and without realising Type's shouts has grown louder and Tharn was far from stopping his attack.

In their "games" they forgot something very important.

The walls are thin at this dormitory.

From across the wall leaned a senior with his ears glued to the wall.

"Ah... Stop..... Hah... Tharn.... Ayyy."

With each shout heard, the senior made a heinous face but no attempt to move.

"Seo. Isn't your younger brother staying at the room next to ours. "

"Yes, Klui"

"As a senior I'm concerned about those strange sounds. Let's go visit. "

"Huh?"

Without a chance to resist. Seo was dragged by his nosy roommate.

Meanwhile. Tharn had finally stopped and dropped next to Type.

"Ahh! I'll shower. When I'm done. Your grave should be already set."

Already shirtless type was about to get up.

"Type you shouldn't leave your boxers on the ground. "

Tharn picked it up and swing it one finger.

"Asshole. Mine. "

In and attempt to obtian his boxers,  he stretched over Tharn but at that same time the door opened and two seniors stood in front of them in shock.

Why shock?

Well the scene in the seniors point of view was a little........ Intimate.

One lied flat on the bed, messed up clothes while a finger was swirling a boxer. Meanwhile the other was stretched on top of him shirtless while the blanket was covering his lower half. Making its seem as though he was naked.

"Seo!"

Seo stared at his younger brother and then to the one slightly beneath him.

"Tharn!" Seo was beyond shock.

Tharn froze immediately and nervously looked up.

"Fuck!"

*********

A/n

Please do remember to leave a comment and a vote.

P. S. I didn't expect anyone to read this but thank you.... I appreciate it..comments motivate me lol.

Also watched episode 11 of Tharntype.... And the saddest part for me was watching Type forcefully making himself the bad guy once again and just hanging on to the promise Tharn made.

Okay

Bye bye