17

A/N

Please do remember to leave a vote and comment.

******

"Hey Seo, you think they're sleeping." Tharn and Type's neighbour asked his roommate as his head was, as always, glued to their wall.

Seo sighed and just towered behind his nosy roommate sitting on the bed. Against his will, he also placed his ear on the wall.

Then he.............slapped Klui behind his head.

"Ow!"

"Stop and go ready for class."

"But what if-"

"I really don't want to imagine my little brother in the idea you're thinking of. So go...go."

"Hmph." Klui just puffed his cheeks and walked away while making inaudible grumbles.

"I was just worried my juniors would be late!" He shouted before entering the shower.

Seo had to sigh and shake his head.

Ahh...... So troublesome.

Seo was now left alone and stared at the wall. He then lightly touched it with the tip of his fingers.

"How can they do anything too serious when their both such idiots..... From even so long ago..... Sigh...... Atleast this time they seem to be less oblivious."

Seo remebered when he use to visit home some days during college. Type would come home with a bright, close-mouthed smile and literal sparkly eyes. When he told him Tharn had to go his lips automatically pushed into a pout. Then he seem to be less lively,  then after a while back to quietly smiling. Seo swear he had fucking headaches trying to keep up with his little brother's emotions. Especially when that little fucker won't say a word.

He was surprised at first when he saw that it was a guy because Type himself told him he was straight. Seo then just guessed he said that because maybe it was true....at the time....because he never found interest in guys.....well until.....

Sigh. My idiots.

Meanwhile in the so-called 'idiots' room.

They were actually going to be late!!!

The sun rose long but the two were still within each other's grasp.

After a while Tharn just groaned awake and looked at the time.

Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!

"Type wake up!"

"Mm.... Just five mor-"

"No time! We are both going to be late if we don't get ready now!"

Type sprang up and they both faced the small clock in the room and slowly faced each other.

"I'm going to shower first!" They both shouted in unison.

Fighting to see who reaches the bathroom first. They were both clawing at each other. Tharn then came up with an idea.

"Maybe we should just go in together."

Type froze.

"You mean shower together?"

"Yes shower together." Tharn has decided what he wants to be in Type's life and this time he wasn't going to give up. He's going to use any opportunity he gets.

"Hmm..... Sure" Type just agreed and calmly walked into the bathroom.

Now it was Tharn who was frozen.