16

A/N

Please do remember to leave a vote and comment.

Soooooooooo. Sorry for not updating sooner....... But in my case MewGulf literally not allowing me to breathe!!!  And then the 50 million is so close, my denial binge watching of the series increased lol..... Hope if y'all get time you will rewatch some/any episodes on LineTV..... The goal is so close.

Okay okay I admit I just wanna see what they cut😶....... And it's not only me..... I mean.... I mean...... Uhhhhh-

Yeah

Anyways.

************

"This is a sandwhich."

"It's lunch." Type responded to Tharn in a monotone voice as he continued to munch on the...........lunch.

"Don't you think you're being a little cheap." Techno argued judging the said sandwhiches.

"I don't owe you and didn't invite you. Be lucky."

"It's fine. You can probably pay me back by allowing me to kiss you back." Tharn teased.

"Okay so I will take you out for dinner then....I admit. Actually nothing here tastes good. That's why I bought the sandwhich."

He completely avoided my payment of simply kissing!

Tharn felt the urge to tease this guy until he gets so annoyed. He wanted some kind of reactions from this guy. This one who wasn't paying any attention or giving any concern.

How nice it will be to see him concern.

Tharn started to build evil plans within his brain.

"So it's a date."

"It's food."

"But with the two of us.....alone."

Type just turned his head to his friend, "Techno you want to come."

Before Tharn could stop him, Techno had already agreed.

"Forget it. You can just kiss me." But for sure. Tharn wasn't the type to give up.

"Ay, new guy. Kiss me and prepare your fucking grave."

"But you kissed me!"

"That was an emergency!"

"The hell it was!"

"I'm fucking going. You're so fucking annoying. I'm sorry. What the fuck do you want me to do now." Type said as he slammed the table and angrily walked away.

Tharn just watched and thought somehow karma will get him back for that kiss.

Actually Tharn didn't even care for the kiss he just thought the guy was being annoying

You'll see. One day somebody will grab you and kiss you. Not the romantic kind. But a person you'll want too punch!!!

Tharn set the curse.

He continued to observe the friend of his friend walk away and had to admit.

"His body actually looks so fucking good. His face too. And now looking at his back, " Tharn's tongue unknowingly stuck out for a second, "His ass actually-"

He abruptly stopped......... And he is straight Tharn had to remember.

Lost in his mind he didn't see the angry fellow change his route and stand in front of him.