13

A/N

Please do remember to leave a vote and comment.

On another note: Happy New Years. Thank you liking this book although I thought it wouldn't be much as I was just passing time with my favourite bl pair. Thank you very much and hope you'll stick till the end.

Okay.

**********

"You'll be late."

Wait, answer me. This little fucker.. Ah... Owowowowo....... I got to leave for class......Don't be like that...... This is the dorm you have to return to when your day is done.... I'll get my answer..... Owowowow.

Tharn achingly got off the ground and left for his class. All bite marks intact.

Meanwhile Type was in the bathroom, as he constantly kept gazing upon the hickeys implanted on his neck and the little teeth mark on his cheeks. He would take his hand and gently touch the tiny corner of his lips that Tharn grazed his own against.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Type, what were you thinking! Ah how do we together live now. Should I move to a next dorm?" Type argued by himself but then cooled down under the shower as he pouted out his lips.

"But I don't want too. I don't want to find a next dorm."

"I'm sure Tharn wouldn't really care about this. Since highschool you've never seen him once look at you in the way he has looked at his lovers. Except that fucking Kan. I'll kill him the next time I have the chance."

Type continuously talked to himself trying to convince himself and move on.

"His boyfriends were small, cute, perfectly kind and mannerly. Fuck you Tharn. Such a god-damn flirt. Would date them for a while and then breakup. What! Were you a prince! Fuck you, hope you choke and die."

Type could only convince himself by cursing out at Tharn but his mood was only getting sadder as he analyzed the difference of his body from the past boyfriends.

"Always so physical with me although he would hold those smaller frames with the utmost care. Found a guy I would of like to have been with and he's so fucking flirtatious and I definitely wasn't his type."

Sigh.

"Wait why the fuck am I getting sad for that bastard. I've had enough. I wonder how good he'll be able to stand if I challenge the game." Type was staring wickedly into a mirror as he thought that he had enough suffering from that bastard's teasing games.

Okay. Tharn. Hope you're prepared. I don't like giving up.

And you know that I like to make things even.

An eye for and eye.

Meanwhile, Tharn was sitting in his class unbothered by all the stares he was receiving as he was sneezing continuously.

I wonder if someone is talking about me.

I wonder if it is Type.

"Achoo!"

Yep. Definitely Type.

Tharn stayed unbothered from the stares whole day as something else was occupying his mind.

I'm sure Type can't be fully straight. This jerk. Now he reveals something like that. But then again it's Type. I'm sure he isn't gay either.

........ Okay with both?

Ah. Impossible. I would have noticed.

He always pushed me away.

While Tharn was arguing with himself, two best friends were arguing at the sports faculty.