19

A/n

Please do remember to leave a vote and comment..

I'm sorry but I think I'll have to tell you guys............ Mewgulf has definitely killed me........ Right in the heart....Ugh......... Dead..... Completely died..... Adios life......

Yeah

Anyways.

**************

Two weeks.

It has been two weeks since Tharn and Type made it official. They were............ boyfriends.

They were now having breakfast that Type made but Type couldn't help but recall all the small events since they started dating while he stared at the oblivious Tharn, eating most gleefully.

The day they confessed..........Although they were both at the peak of arousal they didn't do anything new. They used a familiar method from last time to cool down, a little more tongue than last time though, and quietly snuggle into the small bed.

Days continued like this. Small talks...... Tharn's cheesy flirtatious lines.....Shameless make-outs that they couldn't help to avoid no matter the audience. Not like they minded... Most were gushing over it.

His conversation with Techno last week

"So somebody actually willfully wants to date you, huh." Techno said looking at his best friend skeptically.

"The fuck do you mean!" Type obviously argues back.

"I mean he knows you..... And well it's you." Techno gestured at Type's being as though that was enough explanation itself.

"Well aren't you the best." Type rolled his eyes.

"Hay. Hay. Hay... Don't get angry." Techno laughed, "If anyone had to date you I'm glad it's Tharn. You can't keep a charming face for long and need someone who can like the actual you. Good luck to you both... Haha"

Type hmphed. Slightly pissed at Techno.

Isn't he the most wonderful friend in the world.

While Type was sulking quietly, Techno tapped his shoulders and whispered something to his ears before he made a run for it.

"Fuck!!! Techno!"

"Just remember dorm walls are thin and since long Tharn had you wrapped perfectly around his fingers."

Type was angry remembering it but was even angrier at the fact that they didn't actually do anything that would of caused that amount of ruckus!!!

Because of this memory, he recalled another with his brother just a few days ago.

Knock. Knock. Knock.

Type was lazily resting alone in his room when the sudden knocks came. After hesitating, he groaningly got up.

"What?!"

"Manners."

"Seo?...... Oh Seo! What are you doing here?" Type quickly shifted behind the door, hiding his shirtless body that was nearly scattered with hickeys at every delicate surface. Only keeping his head visible.

Seo just sighed.

Ah..... This brother.

"I'm here."

"And?"

"Can you and Tharn keep it down at night. We aren't your only neighbors you know. Because of you're sappy-ass love,  Klui and I stay at hotels some nights!-"