20- End

A/n

Please do remember to leave a vote and comment.

And yes change of plans...... The ending is "this soon".... Hehe..... Whoops..... From the beginning I had decided this story to be simple cause if I use my complicated brain it won't end.... Literally.

Simple..... Sweet (I think).... And complete.

Anyways I know MewGulf kept y'all fed anyhow... Sooooo

************

"Ahhh.... Argh... Uh... Uh!"

Tharn rolled his eyes and threw the shirt that had been mercilessly thrown at the ground last night at the groaning figure on the bed.

The naked, groaning figure was rolling on the bed in some sort of childish form.

"Type, aren't you going to change?"

"You took my body most of last night and expect me to perfectly control it this early in the morning! Well aren't you shameless!!!" The completely shameless figure spoke!

"..."

"It's a two-way process you know."

"But my energy is definitely the most spent!" Type argued.

"Hmmm...Want to top next time and see then." Tharn said this with an evil glint in his eyes. Somewhat confident in something.

Type paused as though considering but ultimately came up with his answer.

"Nah..... Weirdly I like it this way."

The glint sparked brighter in Tharn's eyes.

He was definitely confident in his 'skills'!!!

"Now, let me rest for just five more minutes."

Tharn just turned to the very visible clock in the room.

Eleven-thirty

Then to the very visible Type on the bed.

Then to his phone.

11:30 a.m.

And once again back to Type who was now lying on his stomach. After a long stare and heavy sigh, Tharn couldn't help the brightening smile appearing on his face.

He is mine completely mine, huh.

So cute.

"Ayyy.... Tharn look at this...........-Argh, the fuck Tharn!" While Type was calling Tharn, he had already plunged onto Type's back. Planted on like the shell of a turtle.

"Mmm... Mmmmm..... Move!" Type kept trying to wiggle out but Tharn stuck there chuckling.

"What did you want to show me?"

"Oh yeah.... But I got to face you first."

Tharn allowed him..... But quickly glued himself back on.

Out of surprise Type sprawled his legs so that he can hook it around Tharn's waist and then wrapped his neck with his arms as he dived in for an almost passionate kiss. Leaving along a mixture of saliva.

"Heh......Morning kiss."

Tharn was frozen.

Thank god he wasn't acting this cute before!!! I don't think I would of been able to hold back!!! At all!!!

"Hm.... Is that all?"

Type shook his head as he kissed Tharn's ear, "Shower with me."

Tharn immediately lifted him and went to 'shower'! Not caring that he had already finished.