1. ʙʀᴀɴᴅᴏɴ ᴍɪᴄʜᴀᴇʟ ʟᴇᴇ ᴀʀʀᴇᴀɢᴀ

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 𝓲𝓶𝓪𝓰𝓲𝓷𝓮: 𝓱𝓲𝓶 𝓽𝓪𝓵𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓪𝓫𝓸𝓾𝓽 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓭𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓪𝓷 𝓲𝓷𝓽𝓮𝓻𝓿𝓲𝓮𝔀 *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

"So, how are you and your girlfriend?" the interview asked Brandon, wanting the latest "gossip" on the teen heartthrob.

"Actually, she isn't my girlfriend anymore. I recently proposed to her," Brandon explained with the biggest, most genuine smile on his face.

"Oh, that's so sweet. How did you propose?"

"It was actually pretty lowkey. We were on a nature trail taking photos for our one year anniversary and she turned to ask the photographer about something and when she turned back around, I was down on one knee."

"What was her reaction like?"

"At first she didn't believe me because she didn't think I'd propose so soon into our relationship so her initial response was 'Are you joking?' Then I explained that I was serious and she screamed so loud. There was actually a couple, probably in their forties, walking nearby when she screamed and they thought she had seen a snake or a bear so they ran over to make sure she was okay and then they realized I was proposing and she literally ran and hugged both of them as if she knew them."

"She seems very outgoing."

"She can literally go up to anyone and start a conversation with them like she's known them forever," the young boy beamed just talking about his bride-to-be.

"It sounds like you're really in love with her," the interviewer commented.

"I so am," he chuckled.

"Do you have a favorite memory with her?"

"Probably when we met. She was with her friend who really likes our music and her friend knew we were in town for a show so she had been following update accounts so that she could meet us but anyway, we had a day off so we were just out sight seeing and stopped to get Chick-Fil-A so we're just chilling in the line at Chick-Fil-A and these two girls walk in and they were just like yelling and laughing amongst themselves and all of a sudden the taller one stops and she sprints over to us and starts asking for photos and autographs and then y/n, my girlfriend, walks over to me and she grabs her friend's arm and she's like, 'You'll have to forgive her, she can be a bit much sometimes,' and I panicked because she was so pretty and I didn't know what to say so for some reason, I tried to use a pick-up line. I said, 'Hey, do you believe in love at first sight or do you wanna walk up to me again?' and she just stares at me dumbfounded and then she just busts out laughing. So I didn't know what to do after that so I just casually chuckled along and she was like, 'If that was an attempt at flirting with me, then you did pretty good.' And it took me a second to register what she said and I finally asked if she and her friend wanted to come to the concert the next day and it was pretty much (woohoo) history from there."

"Well, congrats on being engaged. We can tell you really love her."

"Thank you," he grinned down at the floor to hide his blushing face, thinking about how in just 148 days, you would become his forever.

\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

A/N: sorry this is kinda crappy, I'm not used to writing short stories, especially not about people/characters that aren't mine 🙈