5.ʙʀᴀɴᴅᴏɴ ᴍɪᴄʜᴀᴇʟ ʟᴇᴇ ᴀʀʀᴇᴀɢᴀ

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 𝓲𝓶𝓪𝓰𝓲𝓷𝓮: 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓰𝓾𝔂𝓼 𝓽𝓱𝓻𝓸𝔀𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓪 𝓫𝓸𝓷𝓯𝓲𝓻𝓮 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓫𝓲𝓻𝓽𝓱𝓭𝓪𝔂 *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

⚠️ A/N: THIS ONES PRETTY LONG SO IF YOU DONT FEEL LIKE READING A LOT THIS ONES PROBABLY NOT FOR YOU ⚠️

\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

You were awakened by your favorite five boys walking into your room, the tallest one playing Birthday by Selena Gomez on his phone, the half-Dominican one filming with his phone, and the four-eyed one holding a cake they had all been up making for you.

"It's someone's birthday today!" Austin yelled as he walked in behind the other three.

"You can now legally drink in Canada," Zion stated.

"Ya know, because that's what I'm worried about," you rolled over and faced the boys.

"Happy birthday, baby!" Brandon walked over to show the cake they had been up making for the past two hours.

"I'm dead!" you busted out laughing at the cake that you could clearly tell your boyfriend had frosted.

"Do you like it?" he asked, genuinely curious of what you thought about it.

"It's beautiful," you said as he leaned down and kissed you.

"Aye, did you forget that the short one was filming?" Austin asked as you continued to kiss your boyfriend.

"Sorry," Brandon helped you out of your bed.

"Let me change," you shooed them all out of your room and changed into your outfit for the day (which was a flannel you had stolen from Brandon's 'Goodwill Clothing' pile when he was cleaning out his closet, some jeans, and some Timberlands that Brandon had gotten you for Christmas).

You walked downstairs into the kitchen to grab some breakfast, being greeted by the boys banging the beat of Teacher on the counter and Zion singing the "It's your birthday" verse from the song.