8.ɴɪᴄʜᴏʟᴀꜱ ᴄᴀʀᴛᴇʀ ᴍᴀʀᴀ

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 𝓲𝓶𝓪𝓰𝓲𝓷𝓮: 𝔂𝓸𝓾'𝓻𝓮 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓪 𝓻𝓸𝓾𝓰𝓱 𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓼𝓸 𝓱𝓮 𝓽𝓻𝓲𝓮𝓼 𝓽𝓸 𝓬𝓱𝓮𝓮𝓻 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓾𝓹 *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

You had just had given birth to your and Nick's baby boy about a month ago, yet couldn't seem to be happy.

You always felt like the worst mother, you felt like you had been horrible to Nick lately, and overall, you just felt like a terrible person.

Most of your day was spent sleeping on the couch, besides taking care of the baby while he was awake. You didn't even really have the strength to feed yourself, but when you did, it was very little.

Luckily, today was one of the more rare days that Nick was home from work, so you mostly spent it asleep on the couch like normal, except this time, your naps hadn't been interrupted by your crying baby.

"Hey, babe, are you okay?" Nick said as he shook you awake, sitting down beside you with the baby in his hands.

"Yeah, I'm fine," you rubbed your eyes to wake yourself up a bit, "Here, I'll take him."

He handed your son to you, then asked, "Are you everything is okay?"

"No," you finally admitted.

"What's wrong?"

"I feel like the worst mother ever. I feel like the worst wife ever."

"Okay, well, I can definitely tell you that you are neither of those things."

"I've just been going through a lot lately and I don't know why," you spoke, rocking your baby back to sleep.

"Do you think this is postpartum depression like the doctor mentioned?"

"It might be. I never even thought about that."

"Hey, I'm here for you," he kissed you on the shoulder, "And I'm gonna be there for you no matter what. You have been the best mother ever and I think the fact that even though you feel like this and yet, you still take care of our child 24/7 makes you that much stronger."

"Thank you, Nicky," you smiled at him.

"And you know what you need to do?"

"What?"

"Sometimes, you gotta just hit the woah," he did the dance moved he referenced, "And let it go. Just shake it off. Even when you feel like this, know that it's gonna get better in time."

"I adore you," you kissed him shortly but sweetly.

"And I adore you that much times infinity."

\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

A/N: do yall like the ones where you're married/pregnant/the mother of their child? Need to know for future book purposes...