3.ɴɪᴄʜᴏʟᴀꜱ ᴄᴀʀᴛᴇʀ ᴍᴀʀᴀ

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 𝓲𝓶𝓪𝓰𝓲𝓷𝓮: 𝓱𝓲𝓶 𝓽𝓪𝓵𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓪𝓫𝓸𝓾𝓽 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓭𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓪𝓷 𝓲𝓷𝓽𝓮𝓻𝓿𝓲𝓮𝔀 *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

"So, we hear that you're a newlywed," the interviewer brought up.

"Yes, I am. Our two month anniversary is in three days," he replied proudly.

"How was your wedding?"

"It was amazing! We didn't really have a big, immaculate wedding, though. She invited like three or four of her friends, her siblings, her parents, and both sets of her grandparents. I only really invited immediate family and the boys. There was probably less than 50 guests. It was very intimate and we're so glad we did it that way," he explained.

"Everyone is asking if you made any of the boys your best man."

"Actually no. I didn't want to have to choose so I had two best men and they were my brothers. There was no way I could choose between the guys."

"Where did you guys go for your honeymoon?" the interviewer inquired.

"We went to Italy. She's always wanted to go and I've always wanted to go and find out more about my heritage so it was kind of a no-brainer for both of us."

"What do you think has been the biggest change since getting married?"

"I guess living together, trying to figure out how to share a bedroom has been a task," he chuckled.

"And what do you think has been your favorite part of marriage so far?"

"Just being able to tell everyone that she's now officially my forever because now, whether we knew it before or not, no one can deny it. A lot of people tried to tell us we were stupid for getting married at such a young age but I feel like when you see your one, you're gonna know and there's no turning away from them."

"Is there anything you'd say to someone who is going through the same kind of criticism?"

"It's gonna work out. No matter what those people say, it's going to work out for the better. If you know you love someone, don't ever let them or the love go. Show everyone who tells you that it's not going to work that it did, in fact, work out."

\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

A/N: sorry this is kinda short, I didnt know what to write about. I'm kinda running out of the interview ideas but I only have Zion's left so fingers crossed I'll have an idea for that 🤞🏻