6.ᴇᴅᴡɪɴ ᴊᴏᴇʟ ʜᴏɴᴏʀᴇᴛ

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 𝓲𝓶𝓪𝓰𝓲𝓷𝓮: 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓻𝓮 𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓮𝓭 𝓸𝓷 𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝓵𝓲𝓿𝓮𝓼𝓽𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓶 *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

"Are you happy that it's just going to be you and the boys for a few days while Y/N is back at home?" Zion read one of the comments on Edwin's phone screen.

Edwin just pouted and shook his head, already missing you even though you had only been gone for about three hours.

The boys were all going on a long car ride so Edwin had decided to do a livestream on his Instagram. Zion had gotten bored so he decided to read and answer some of the comments with Edwin, who was sitting beside him.

"I already miss her so much. But I know she needs to see her family from time to time as we all do," Edwin sighed, seeming sad.

Comments started to flood in with apologies and well wishes.

- "Feel better soon, Ed x"

- "Sorry you feel so down, Edwin! Hope you feel better <3"

- "Cheer up, you'll see her soon 💜 "

But no matter how many people told him to feel better or to cheer up, it didn't seem to help. He still felt empty without you with him.

About twenty minutes had passed when he decided to end the livestream, not really feeling in the mood to talk to anyone or answer questions anymore.

As Edwin was resting his head on Zion's shoulder (who had already fallen asleep), he heard his phone ringing. But it wasn't just his regular old ringtone, it was one he had specifically set for when you called.

Just hearing you call him perked him right up, so he immediately answered and connected to Facetime with you. (A/N: does that even make sense lol idk how to word things correctly)

"Hi, baby!" he smiled at you.

"Don't ever act like that again," you said, a tear sliding down from your eye.

"What did I do?" Edwin asked, thinking he had done something wrong.

"I just watched your livestream and it made me so sad! I almost cried because of how depressed you looked," you answered.

"I'm sorry. It's just that we haven't been apart in forever and it's really hitting me hard."

"I know, me too. It's taking everything in me not to get in my car and drive back home to see you."

"It's only a week, right? We can make it that long," he tried to look at the bright side of things.

One long, hard, boyfriend missing, week later, you were finally back in his arms. Needless to say, you both sobbed on each other's shoulders and never wanted to let go...

\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

A/N: again, I had no clue what to do with this gif and this was the best I could come up with, sorry x