8.ᴀᴜꜱᴛɪɴ ᴅᴀʟᴇ ᴘᴏʀᴛᴇʀ

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 𝓲𝓶𝓪𝓰𝓲𝓷𝓮: 𝓱𝓲𝓶 𝓽𝓪𝓵𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓪𝓫𝓸𝓾𝓽 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓭𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓪𝓷 𝓲𝓷𝓽𝓮𝓻𝓿𝓲𝓮𝔀 *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

"So, Austin. We hear your wife is expecting for the first time," the interview said, Austin's head shooting straight up at the mention of his baby.

"Yeah, my wife is about four months along," he smiled.

"Can I just say I loved her pregnancy announcement," the woman gushed over your announcement as the photo from your Instagram popped up on the screen.

Austin chuckled a little at the sight of his pregnant wife on the screen, then said, "She told me for the first month of her pregnancy she was convinced she was going to have a food baby

Austin chuckled a little at the sight of his pregnant wife on the screen, then said, "She told me for the first month of her pregnancy she was convinced she was going to have a food baby."

"Can you confirm that it's not a food baby?" the interviewer laughed.

"Yes, I can confirm," he chuckled. "We found out the gender a couple weeks ago."

"Aww, that's wonderful! When do you plan on telling?"

"Within the next week or so. We just wanted some time to process it all on our own before putting it out into the world."

"By the way I loved the announcement you posted on your page too," she said as his announcement post popped up on the screen.

(A/N: sorry it's blurry)

"Yeah, what's funny is that that's not even how I found out. That was just an announcement idea she had came across on Pinterest that she thought was cute. I was actually there when she found out. I was downstairs playing some video games and all of a sudden, I hear her scream. I figured it was a wasp or a spider or some kind of unwanted bug so I sprint up the stairs, I already had a shoe in my hand, ready to go kill whatever it was and I go in our bedroom and she's just laying in the floor sobbing, holding the test against her chest. I didn't even notice the test at first. I remember I dropped the shoe and when I went to walk over to her, I tripped on it and wound up in the floor next to her. So finally I asked her, 'Hey, are you alright?' And she answers with, 'No, you dingus. I'm just crying because it seems like a normal, healthy thing to do right here in our bedroom floor.' At this point, it still hadn't registered to me what was in her hand so I'm panicking thinking I did something wrong and she just looks at me, shoves the test in my hand and goes, 'Welp, guess it's not a food baby this time.' And all I can do is laugh at her. It was the funniest thing ever," he explained, not wanting to miss any details.

"And how did you find out the gender?"

"So she was dead set on having a gender reveal party so of course, she wanted me to wait and find out until then too. So, we requested the help of these four," he pointed to his bandmates, "And her sister. So of course, they all mutually decided that sliming us as soon as we arrived at the party would be a good idea. So, everyone else got there before me and Y/N did and as we opened the door, we felt something gooey spill all over us. And then we realized what color it was and she just starts crying on my shoulder because she was so excited."

"Yeah, I wasn't gonna say anything but I'm going to put credit where credit is due. I came up with the slime idea," Nick boasted.

"That's so cute! Well, I'm excited to hear you guys are having such a wonderful support system throughout your pregnancy and I'm looking forward to the gender reveal!" the interviewer expressed.

"Thank you," Austin smiled to himself, thinking about how in just five months, he'd get to meet his wonderful baby girl.

\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

A/N: kinda wanna start one of those pregnancy imagine books now oops...