-/1\-

The sun was up- well kind of.
Kokichi got dressed adjusting his checkered scarf and grabbing an apple before rushing out the door with a large suitcase.
Time to move into Hopes peak!
He happily skipped and smiled maniacally as he made his way down the street, noticing disapproving flares from the people that he passed.

Jeez could people be any less obvious?Kokichi thought. "Oh gosh am I that pretty that you guys have to stare at me till your eyeballs fall out"?
All the people instantly stopped staring, most likely embarrassed from the moment.
Looking up at the grand gates of Hope's peak academy, he entered, whistling a strange tune.

He quickly dropped off his stuff at his brand new dorm, not giving it much of a look around, or a second thought before yeeting himself out the door to get to class.

He barged through the class door yelling "MORNING PEASANTS"
Kaito stood up, and immediately attempted to strangle the living shits out of small purple haired boy due to shock of thinking it was a demon or something.

"WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FOR! I THOUGHT YOU WERE A STUPID DEMON OR SOMETHING-"
"Oooo someone's prickly today" sang Kokichi.
"Atua is most displeased from your entrance Ouma!" Angie stated as she looked at the two boys with her hands on her hips.
"Oh shut it Angie, go back to your nerdy ass paintings like the Ultimate Artist you are."
Angie stormed out of the room huffing, mumbling inaudible sentences.
Kokichi scoffed as he pushed the Ultimate Astronaut of him and brushed of his uniform. "Ugh I have to clean this now, I really don't want your stupidity on me Kaito."
"WhA your going to take that back you-"
"Yeah yeah yeah- whatever- BYE~!"

Clearly satisfied with the look on Kaito's face Kokichi giggled lightly and made his way out the class, nearly bumping into Shuichi as he was muttering something about being a tomato or something.
"Why hello there detective," Kokichi smirked, slyly winking at the navy haired boy.
Shuichi froze and a light tint of pink rose to his cheeks.
"H-hi Ouma-"

It was normal going to class with long sleeves- it was part of the uniform anyways. There's no reason for anyone to ask about... that.
I can hide my scars in peace. Shuichi thought to himself, slowly walking through the hallways, a focussed look on his face. School should be alright as long as Kokichi didn't tease me today.

"Right, no tomato face today" he says determinedly as he steps through into the class, only to be greeted by Kokichi's signature smirk.
"My my my... what do we have here?! Well is it isn't Me Detective," Kokichi says placing his hands on his hips, giving Shuichi a wink.
Replying through gritted teeth came a strained "Hi Kokichi." as he slightly blushed.
Dammit Kokichi-
"You're already a tomato and I've only said hi Shumai~"
Shuichi hid his face in his hands as he tried to get past Kokichi to in the classroom.
Kokichi continued to tease Shuichi, though his efforts were in vain as Shuichi just ignored him and sat down at his desk, face down in embarrassment.

Kokichi, pretty pleased with himself also sat down, thinking about more ways to make life harder for his detective friend.