-/3\-

• Shuichi's POV •
"What. What- WHAT THE FUCK K-KOKICHI-" Shuichi shouts, his voice echoing in the empty cafeteria.
"Jeeeez relax"
"Why are you in my spare uniform?!"
"Welllll it smells nice and it's oversized, so that makes it comfy" Kokichi states, like it's a known fact.

He does... look rather cute. Shuichi thinks, putting his hand on Kokichi's head unconsciously, Kokichi instantly frowning afterwards.
"What are you doing you weirdo-"
"AH IM SORRY!" 
My hand quickly retreated earning my face a red tint.
"It's alright you know, if you wanna touch me~" Kokichi smirked and said, "also, if you want your clothes back come to my room later" and with that, Kokichi left the cafeteria with a bounce in his step.

Kokichi chuckled to himself, "These clothes are actually real comfy and Shuichi smells nice too~"
"Who on earth are you talking to Kokichi"?
"Robots like you wouldn't understand. Especially the dickless ones." Kokichi states, making his way over to Keebo.
"H-Hey that's robophobic!" Keebo retorts, a visible frown on his face.
"No it's not. It's called facts, and like I said before you wouldn't understand" Kokichi sighed dramatically and left the very confused Keebo out in the hall as he sauntered back to his own room.

Kokichi entered his room, nothing was actually unpacked, apart from the dozens of pants cans that littered the table, and the small floor drove that exploded out from his suitcase. The dorms were brand new but most of the students would have moved back in by now.

Kokichi thought for a bit before realizing that his beloved Shuichi's dorm is on the other side of the building!
"Nope never mind that." He schemed quietly. "My plan will work and I will steal his heart!"
"Ok weirdo- whatever you say." A voice had emerged from the other side of the wall, Kokichi quickly realizing who it was before shouting;
"OI YOUR MIU RIGHT"?
"Um yeah don't fucking shout, your voice is already as annoying as it is," Miu scoffed
"As long as your shifty ass doesn't make noises at night with Keebo I'll be fine."
"Oh right you don't have a brain, let me put some info in there brat, Me and Keebo are not dating and some extra Info, we are f r i e n d s alright shit head? Plus I have my eyes on someone else anyways" Miu says, the last sentence slightly slurred and more dreamy than the rest of phrase.
"Ooooooo~ who is it who is it who is it?!" Kokichi pestered, wanting to know who on earth Miu liked.
"And WHY the FUUUUUCK would I tell you? Ya stinkin pile of rat shit-" Miu shouted back through the wall, Kokichi flinching slightly.
"I dunno- it's just a question jeez- calm your tits-"

The other side of the wall went silent, and Kokichi flopped onto his bed with a satisfied smile, now just waiting for Shuichi to show up for the collection of his clothes.

Meanwhile, Shuichi was just going to his room to put away a few things before going to Kokichi's dorm.
His heart was beating fast as he made his way over to Kokichi's dorm. Hands sweating, little beads of sweat began forming on his forehead as his heartbeat increased rapidly.

When he stood at Kokichi's door, he had the sudden urge to just-go back. Plus he had a spare detective uniform anyways...
"Hello Saihara-Chan!" The door swung open, revealing a Kokichi in pyjamas.

Shuichi, put his head down in embarrassment and scratched his neck. "Uh.. could I have my uniform back..?"

"Oh? Of course! Anything for my Shumai~" Kokichi then disappeared, and then reappeared, this time with Shuichi's clothing.

"Here ya go!" Kokichi says handing Shuichi's clothes over.
"Tha-" Shuichi says, halfway through his 'Thank you' when Kokichi yanks the clothes back.
"I never said that I'd give them back you know? I only said I'd give them back if you came to my dorm... NEVER SAID WHEN ID GIVE THEM BACK!" Kokichi says, shutting the door in Shuichi's face, as Shuichi dejectedly sighs.

Shuichi made his way back to his dorm only for Kokichi to tackle him onto the floor, and throw his clothes in his face before instantly disappearing back down the hallway again.

"Ah..." Shuichi stoopid up and brushed himself off. He then picked up his uniform and went back o his dorm.

"I need to say thanks to Kokichi tomorrow.." he mutters, before falling asleep instantly.

I totally didn't rewrite this or anything :0
Also I wrote all of those on a plane- my brain was actually dead at the time, duNno why I thought they were good pieces of writing back then-