-/9\-

• Kokichi's POV •
"Ugh I swear I hate going to English." I complained.
"Yes, but you go to English to improve the language skills no"?
"You wouldn't understand, you're a robot after all."
"I- um are you being robophobic"?
"Of course, my secret organization is called robophobia"!
"That's obviously a lie though Kokichi. Come on your going to be late."
"Oh keeboy, what a worrisome robot." 
Of course after a few minutes of bickering we went to our respective classrooms, mine English and his-. Actuallyyy,  why should I care what class he goes to- oh well.
As I entered the class room, I noticed that Shuichi wasn't here. 'He's never late to class' I thought to myself. I ignored Shuichi's absence and sat down in my seat, the bell rung and class started.
BANG! The classroom door burst open, revealing an out of breath Shuichi who instantly started bowing like 1937274 times and saying sorry to the teacher for being late.
"Pfft, Shuichi why don't you take a seat instead of disturbing the whole class"? I said pointing to his empty seat.
He huffed at me and made his way to his seat.
How dare he huff at me >:[

• Shuichi's POV •
Kaito really kept me in 5 minutes later than usual for training! Dammit I should have never agreed to doing the morning workouts! The night time workouts are already exhausting as heck- OH SHIT I HAVE CLASS IM GONNA BE LATE!
I ran. Faster than ever barging into the class only to realize I had disturbed the whole class. 'Oh shit shit shit' I thought to myself-
"I'm So Sorry"
"Pfft Shuichi why don't you take a seat instead of disturbing the whole class"?
'Why don't you keep your dirty breathe in your stinky mouth Kokichi!'
I huffed in anger and went to my seat.

<(oh fun fact that probs a lot of you know gomenasai is sorry in Japanese (I dunno if I spelt it right) so ye a smol fact :> )>

~ • T I M E S K I P • ~
(To the middle of class)

"I have a surprise for you guys! We have an assignment coming up"!
The whole class groaned in dissapointment.
"You guys won't be lonely! It's in pairs and with class 3B"!
Multiple students looked at each other and smiled- only to be turned back into a frown as the teacher continued.
"And I'm choosing the groups! I've actually already decided haha"
Rantaro and Maki, Kaede with Tenko, Angie and Himiko, Kaito and Korekiyo, Kirumi and Ryoma-

• Kokichi's POV •
I literally zoned out- I'm always last to be called-

Yep I'm actually gonna stop right there and not let you know the rest of the pair ups tee hee