-/12\-

• Kokichi's POV •
Lunch was nearly over- meaning it was Time for- UGh MAtHs eW- but Saihara Chan will be there uwu.
After standing by the dark corner not realizing what had just happened or that I was staring at Shuichi while he was being dragged by Kaito. Someone tell me why Shuichi hangs out with a dumbass like Kaito again? Also, someone explain why Rantaro and Korekiyo are secret love buddies? i nanied in my head and skipped of to lunch, not before grabbing my favourite- "OHMYBELOVED PANTAAAA"

i got to the dinning hall with a bunch eyes on me
"What."?
Everyone turned around slowly and continued to eat their lunch slightly giggling at my love for panta.
"HmF" I sat down at a random table, waiting for keebo or Nagito to show up.
"WHOOPS."
Ah. Nagito I see.
Nagito has just walked into a table and tripped over a lunch tray, but still somehow managing to sit down at the table with no injuries.
"Nee hee hee you just had quite a fall didn't you"?
"Yes, the dispair of tripping and the hope of me getting to the table."
"Yes yes ofcourse now have you asked hajime out yet."
"How could I- a piece of trash like me ask a savior of Hope- no even talk to one-"?
"Stop saying your trash." A third voice chimed in.
"Why hello there Hajime Hinata." I said with a big grin on my face watching Nagito turn red.
"Hello there hope-hinata kun" Nagito stammered.
I watch as hinata sat down next to Nagito.
"I actually have to go and find keebo so I'm gonna leave now :D"
"Oh- I- ok ouma bye bye."
"Bye ouma."
I left the room grinning to myself. I'm gonna be the ultimate matchmaker one day I thought to myself.

*BRoOAAnGAgggaGnGGg*

They still have that weird ass sounding bell hm-? Well it's maths now. WITH SAIHARA CHAN uwu

"What's made you so happy rat"?
"Hmm-? Oh hello there Miu."
"Jeez stop being such a tsun tsun I bet you've fallen for my gorgeous face and my glowing brain!" Miu boasted.
"What did you do to your brain-? Put glow sticks in it? Cause it's not glowing right now."
"Oof." Miu slinked off slowly, demoralized.
'Nee hee hee.'

• Shuichi's POV •

"Soo whadaya have now, my side kick"?
"I have maths. Also could you Please stop calling me that-?"
"I have science and no I'm not gonna stop calling you that! See ya~" Kaito laughed as he walked off to his next class.
Face palming myself I dragged myself over to the maths room.
"HEY SHUICHI, CAN I BORROW YOUR DRINK BOTTLE."
"Excuse me what."?
Miu was running towards me with a panicked expression on her face.
"What- what's happening"?
"Isetmyneqinventiononfireandineedyourdrinkbottlesoicanputitoitthanksillfillitbackupwhenimdonebye."
She snatched my drink bottle from my bag and ran back in the direction she came from.
"Isn't your lab that way- nevermind."
Damn I never understood her.
I sat down in my seat and laid my head on my book's cold surface.
"Saihara chan~ you shouldn't sleep in class~"
"Go away class hasn't started yet-"
*brrrr*
"It has now"! Kokichi grinned cheekily and went back to his seat.

"So, 3.14 are the-"
"SORRY TO DISTURB I CAME TO RETURN THIS TO SHUICHI"! Miu burst into the class room, panting as she made her way over to me and placed my drink bottle on my desk.
"Have fun~"
Then she ran back out the classroom.
"Uh.. ok well-"
The teacher continued with the lesson as if nothing has happened.

• No one's POV •
Miu walked out the class, satisfied with her work. (She actually collaborated with teru teru)
Looking at the remains of the potion, she thought to herself, 'who should I use this on? Wait I'll ask Kokichi, he knows everyone's crushes.'

Ok see y'all next time lol sorry for the late update welp