-/8\-

• Kokichi's POV •

Well Kaito sure knows how to ruin the fun.
"Shuichi~ my ass hurts soooo much~ why did you drop meee"?
"No your butt is perfectly fine. I just thought you said put me down." He scoffed back quietly.
"Oh drop it Kokichi. No one likes your attention wanting voice anyway." Maki said in a "icantbebotheredtone"
I guess these high end snobs think they can get rid of me that fast. Hm they're as stupid as a rock.

• ~ Time skip ~ •

• Shuichi's POV •
Kokichi is getting rather bothersome and the exams are coming up. I have to focus on my studies but that's nearly impossible considering how Kokichi visits nearly everyday. There was a knocking at my door that interrupted my train of thought.
I opened the door and said: "What do you want Koki-" until realizing it was just Rantaro. Rantari Amami the dude that forgot his ultimate and had avocado hair.
"Oh um hi Rantaro sorry- how can I help you"?
"does Kokichi come here often or something"? He asked tilting his head smiling.
"I- uh yeah it's annoying. So did you need something"?
"Mhm, I need to borrow you and your detective brain."
"WhA- Why-??"
"Cause someone took the cookies from the cookie jar."
"OH HOW DARE. THEY SHALL PAY FOR THE NEW COOKIES"!
"THEY SHALL."
So the search begun, me and Rantaro searching all over for the cookie thief.

We stumbled along a few others that happened to notice all the cookies in the cookie jar were gone so there were just a big bunch of people roaming the halls, looking for anyone that had eaten cookies.
"Hey Rantaro, I may have found something but I need to go check it myself to be sure-"
"Oh? What is it"? Rantaro questioned.
"It's something on the jar, I think I saw words on it or sumn, I'll go look."
"Oh ok we'll keep searching the area then."

Of course I had other plans, so I took the elevator down and rushed to the nearby deli. After grabbing a few snacks and the godly cookies I paid, and ran back to the school, my room to be exact and tipped all the new cookies in.
By the time I got back to the kitchen most of the searchers had gone back to their rooms just a few of them were still outside the storage room looking for any suspicious people.
Quietly before they noticed I places the cookie jar exactly where they were before the crime and hoped no one would notice they were new cookies-
Grinning to myself a skipped back to my room to enjoy they newly bought snacks.

The next day, during breakfast, Kirumi came in dragging Gonta in with her as she announced
"Master, I have found the cookie thief."
"Gonta is sorry. Gonta ate all cookies gently-"
Kirumi face palms herself and tells Gonta to go eat breakfast.
"Anyways, a kind person has refilled the cookie jar so everything should be fine now."
She sighed and went to get her breakfast.

Hello - welcome to the weirdest chapter with the most unfinished ending
: 0