Chapter Thirteen

Nawal's POV

I stood in front of the dressing mirror applying eyeliner, we are currently getting ready for the summit.

The whole house has been kind of quiet after my sudden allergic attack and Farida showing up to represent Umma Magajiya which annoyed the crab out of the prince cause I over heard him on phone shouting why can't Mami represent her? Why is she sending Farida or it is because she wants to show the whole world that she's not in good terms with Mami?.

I didn't exactly know who he is talking to, but I can easily guess that it is Umma Magajiya on the other side.

"Look at you all doll up" Sultana said while standing beside me doing some last minute touch up.

"You look nice too" I said while gazing at her in her peach colored material gown, she is looking like her real princess self.

"Are you girls still not ready" Mami ask coming into the room in her sky blue swiss lace that's sawn to a normal free gown and thanks to me for the design.

"And here comes the Queen" I said with a giggle while curtseying.

"Wait" Sultana said while looking at us through the mirror "Are you sure Dad is not gonna be here".

I burst in to a hysterical laughter while Mami said "Sultana when did I became mates with you?"

"Wow, you are indeed our queen" we all turn to the source of the voice and found the prince standing by the door.

I stares at him wearing just the clothes I choose for him. white kaftan with cap and a rose gold wrist watch with golden colored cover shoes.

I smiled and murmur "And our dear prince".

I watched as his face stretch to his addictive smile that I can't get enough of.

Coming close to stand beside him, Sultana said "you look wonderful".

"All thanks to my amazing stylist" he gesture towards me with his hand.

A small blush appear on my face which made men to quickly turned to the mirror, pretending am doing something.

"Let's snap some pictures" Sultana said while locking her arms with the prince.

"Not again with this pictures Sultana" he complained.

"Come on, please just one" she whined.

He pout and said "when you said one, it literally means 10".

"Come on, pleaseee" she whined again.

Sighing he said "Let's go".

They all went out at the same time, while I did some touching before I took my veil and came out of the room.

"Come join us Nawal" I heard Mami's voice before I can even look at their directions.

"Yeah Nawal, come join" Sultana chip in.

Rising my eyes, it landed on the prince face, where he look at me with a soft smile, then gesture with his head for me to come and join.

My mouth stretched to a smile before I walked to them and stood near Mami while Sultana snap the three of us, before she turned the camera and snap a selfie of us.

We where still snapping when Mami's phone rang and she moves to answer it. I gaze at the prince uncomfortably, suddenly feeling a but shy around him. Deciding to move also, I took about two steps when I heard him said "Wait, Sultana come here let me snap the two of you".

"Right" Sultana answered excited as she moves to stand near me.

We took some shot together and then separate.