Chapter Thirty Seven.

Nawal's POV

I stares at the giant building in front of me with my mouth hag open on the air. You got to be kidding me.

This is what you call a school. Is nothing I've ever seen in my entire life.

I gaze at my schedule, then the map that'll guide me to all places.

This is it. I whispers as I took my first step. Only I end up bumping into some one, as all my design books comes crashing on the floors.

I groan in frustration as I bend down to pick my things. "What's wrong with me" I whispers softly but only to be cut off by the perfectly polished nails that caught my eyes.

I rose me eyes and it landed on the most brightness smile ever.

"Sorry" The girl that helped me picked up my books mumbles softly. 

We stood up and facing each other, she has a bright smile on her face, wearing just a gown that end below her knee with her hair tied into a pony tail and simple shoulder bag. She looks much more sophisticated compare to me that wore a jeans with a loose shirt and a scarf tied on my head and holding most of my things by hand.

"Am Mahra" She said offering me her hand.

"Nawal" I said as I shook her's dumbfounded.

"You most be new here" she said with the brightest smile as she gives me my books.

"Yeah" I reply with a nods. She easily put her hand on my shoulders as she said "What do you say I give you a tour, you probably wouldn't be using the map".

I stares at the map then back at her. "Are you sure?" I asked nervously.

"Positive" She reply her voice sounding a little bit excited.

I nods my head on agreement knowing that following that map may end up in disaster. Then mumble "Here we go" as we started walking together.

****

Third Person POV

"Why did you do that?" Fahad asked Nawal who is busy choosing her pyjamas.

They are currently in their closet after he drag her out of the room, part of him is thrill that she's come to his room for the first time in five years, the other part is angry because she did it because of Farida obviously.

"What do think" she reply as she turn to gaze at him sticking her tongue out. "Am just showing her not to mess with me next time".

Prince Fahad stares at Nawal as she wears her clothes comfortably in front of him. He sighed softly concluding that her mind most definitely be somewhere else.

"Whatever the case maybe. Right now what you did was so uncalled for" Prince Fahad try to reprehend Nawal in a calm tone.

"And what about her" Nawal asked throwing her towel on the chest drawer, getting irritated. "She thinks she can just walk all over me like that". Nawal yelled staring at his face.

Fahad just stares at her, knowing that in her own part she is right, Farida can be a little bit trouble marker, and Nawal can be very sensitive at times.

Prince Fahad sighed, tired of thinking how to handle his two wives everyday, maybe he should have listen to Mami and the King when they try to stop him from re marrying.

Nawal walked out and enter her room while using whatever it is on her hand to tie her hair.

She looks angry and frustrated. He follow behind her while saying "I think the two of you need to settle your difference, I can't keep up with you fighting everyday"