Chapter Fourty Two

Nawal's POV

"We're in Dubai" I shouted like a little girl, standing in our terrace wearing just my sleeping dress as I stares at the ocean.

I turn as I saw my husband walking up to me in his joga's pans, with one of his hand holding the phone and his other hand in his pocket.

He slowly slip his hand on my waist which made me to inhale sharply, no matter how long we are together, whenever we came close to each other again it feel like the first time.

"She is here" He murmured into the phone as he place a soft kiss on my shoulder.

I move uncomfortable in his arms, my face becoming red instantly, although he is just speaking to Mami over the phone, for some weird reason I felt as if she is looking at us.

"Yeah" he continues over the phone. "OK, I'll tell her".

I turn to look at him as my face stretch to a smile, with my hands on his beard "Hi Handsome".

He smiled until his cheeks deep in and asked "Are you happy?".

I simply put my hand on his dimples and said "I love this".

"Mami extend her regards, they where worried when they couldn't find us". He explain with his head nuzzling on my neck.

I chuckled softly and said "Good thing I told Asmy about it".

"What?" He said with a fake gasps, while turning me to face him.

I mentally roll my eyes, am sure he knows I call her when we reach the airport he is just pretending not knowing.

"Nawal Fahad Mahmud" he called with a pretend stern voice.

I open my eyes wide with a mischievous grin and happiness, hearing him call me like that made butterfly raise in my stomach, gazing at him, waiting for him to continue.

"I thought I made it clear that we're running away, no one is supposed to know that" He said faking a hurt face.

Shaking my head with a smile, I nudge him on the stomach playfully, as he quickly bend down holding the place.

"Look Mr" I said while moving to the chair and sat down. "I didn't do as you suggested cause I don't want to send my parents to the ER" gazing at him a little. "I did that once remember".

He came and sat down with his signature smirk directly opposite me. "So you do admit that you ran away on our wedding night".

I just gaze at him, feeling shy all of the sudden. I know saying that to his face will just buy him a free ticket to tease me.

I sniffs and said "I don't have problem admitting it, just not to you".

He sighed softy then said "This would be a fun story to tell our kids".

"What?" I asked terrified not believing that he is even thinking about that.

"Of course" he said smiling "How much of a rebel their Mom was, am sure they'll enjoy it".

"Well that will never ha...."

The buzzing of my phone stop me, as I brought it out from my pajamas pocket, while glaring at him, he just smile softy while shaking his head.

When I saw the caller, I open it to the tablet side for me to have a better view "Hi.." I murmured.

"Did you tell him?" Mahra asked facing her back to me.

Seeing her background I didn't even know when I said "What in the hell are you doing in the store".

She turn and face me holding two set of gowns then said "That's not a question you should be asking since you refuse to be here, anyway am having dinner with some of his friends later so which one".