Chapter Twenty Seven

I feel drops of water dropping on my face. Reluctantly, I open my eyelid to see what's disturbing my sleep, My gaze caught her sparkling black eyes, her face is stretch to the most beautiful smile. Her long hair is wet and is actually what's brushing my face lightly. She has the most mischievous grin ever.

I groan then turn to the other side, using the pillow to cover my head saying "Leave me alone". She giggles, her voice more like a melody to my ears "You need to get up or I'll not stop doing this".

She remove the pillow again while putting her hair on my face with a giggles. "OK fine" I surrender. Knowing that once she start she will not stop until she gets what she wants.
"I'll get up, on one condition". I murmured as I slowly open my eyes and set it on her.

"Alright" she said putting her hand on her hips as she stood straight. "What's the condition?" She asked knowing that's definitely going to be a caught.

"Just a kiss" I answer her playfully with a wink.

She smile then said "Alright" while sitting down beside me. She uses her hand to park her hair to the back. "You should have said that".

I stare at her with a wide smile waiting for my kiss, she bend down towards me, placing one of her hand on my chest and the other one beside me. She brush her lips lightly on mine, then rose her eyes to look at me with a mischievous smile, she moves to my ears and whispers "In your dreams".

Then quickly attempt to move when I swiftly pulled her and she landed on my chest. Laughing I turn us over so that I was on top of her and said "Now tell me, who get the upper hand".

She squirms trying to wiggle her way out, then give up after a little try, knowing that I got her on a tie grip.

I watch with a smirk as her face turn sour, trying very much and giving me her best puppy eyes. "Am not falling for this so stop it". I whispers softly.

She pout murmuring something under her breath. I just smile and use my hand to move strand of her hair behind her ears.

"You're looking very beautiful...as always...My Princess". I mumbled softly near her ears, then move and place a soft kiss on her neck.

Grinning a sly smile escape her lips. "I also hope that you know we're late".

"Late?" I asked confused, as I raise my head to have better view of her face. "Late for what".

Before she can answer I felt a faint voice whispering "Fahad you're late".

I turn towards the source of the voice but no one was there, I turn back to my wife but then she wasn't there either.

I heard the voice again whispering "Fahad".

My eyes pop open with a smile on my face as I stares at Mami's eyes in dismay. "Another dream" I thought

Mami smile with pity and said "You're Up".

I shook my head then sat up, using the pillow to rest my head.

"Break fast in bed" she said with a smile still trying to conceal the pain in her voice.

Giving the maids curtseying a quick glance, I turn to Mami and murmured "Love it".

She wave her hand at the maids, as they quickly move and drop the foods they where carrying and one place a trey on my lap.

"I'll take it from here" Mami whispers "Wait for me outside". they all bow before they left the room.