Chapter Thirty Four

Dedicated to@faeexer. Khadi's anta, hope your not angry anymore.😘😘

Nawal's POV

It was around 8:30 in the evening that I enter the kitchen where I got a job as a waitress. "Your late Gift" shouted the chef who actually offers me the job.

He couldn't pronounce my name correctly so I told him to call me Gift which is the direct meaning of my name.

"Am sorry Alex it was..."

"I don't want any excuses" he shouted over his shoulder. They where all busy running up and down. The hotel is a five start hotel that's why is normally busy by the night. Most of the elite people that lives around here comes here for dinner. Sometimes they even come with their business partners to discuss business over the meal.

"Don't you just stand there, take this to table 8" Alex shouted again.

I quickly jump on my feet as I collect the plate and place it on the trey then took my way to the dinning room. Alex is actually the owner of the cafe that I normally visit and spend my day there.

I decided to ask them whether they need help and lucky for me that day I met him. He ask me why I need the job, I just explain some few things including the fact that I need it to support myself. At first I can see that he was reluctant but he gave me the job. After about a week he told me that they're looking for a waitress where he was working, a lot of people don't want the job cause it takes about mid night or even pass mid night sometimes.

I agree to it immediately. After all, I don't have a home to go back to, so why not waste the night working.

Third Person POV

"Ya Rabbi" Nawal exclaimed. "He is more handsome by the seconds..."

Sultana gaze at Nawal, playing with her 8 month old son, a wide grin appear on her face as she tilted her head and said "He got his looks from me".

Nawal turn and look at her, surprisedly, then said "Stop deceiving yourself, he looks like his Dad".

Mami that was beside them chuckles and said "I told her so, but she insist that he got his looks from her".

"Once you see my picture when am his age you'll know that he looks just like me" Sultan whine.

Nawal and Mami looks at each other as Mami took a bite on her apple while shaking her head with a smile on her face.

This is by far the best day of her life, sitting in the garden, playing with her grand kid and chit chatting with her girls. How she wish that Nawal also have her own kids to play with. Ever since Nawal came back, that's her prayers to see both her children with their spouses happy.

The Prince is pretending that he is happy with Farida, but as his Mother one look from him, she knows that he is just pretending for peace to reign. But she wants him happy, she wants him to smile and joke like he use to.

"Right" Sultana said getting all their attention "I head you went to the women forum with Umma Magajiya"

Women forum is organize by the Queen and is held every last week of the month.

Only the most elite and the women of the shareholders are in attendance. Is suppose to be an organization that helps the girl child, women, less privilege and old people.

That was the purpose of it, but now they use it as an excuse to gossip, discuss how rich their husbands are, the latest trends and any other thing they can gossip or brag about.