01

The bright light kissed his face gently as the swift air rustled his hair. The tick of the clock and the rattle of the curtains masked the melody his heart was producing.

He sat in an empty room gazing at the white Piano.
His hands with unplayed sound
and his eyes with unshed tears.

It was the most beautiful yet most heart wrenching site!

                          •  •  •

"Aiya V, Are you going to Student Council room? " The boy who sit  front of V asked.
It was the last Bell and all the students were leaving. Student Council members were required to check in before leaving.

"I am, Jimin." V said as he packed his bag and winked at the boy now called, Jimin.

"You're gonna ask him today okay? " Jimin pleaded as the two boys got up from their seats and headed towards the door.

" Why don't you ask him yourself? " V teased and left the other boy hanging. He waved goodbye and head down the hallway.

V entered the student council room and greeted with the members who were already there. His seat was next to a boy whom he referred to as bunny boy.

"Hi." V greeted.
"Hello." The bunny boy simply replied.
"Did you listen to the new song, called Promise? " V asked.
"..."

Sorry Jimin, looks like today is a no go as well.

The bunny boy was a shy kid and wouldn't talk much. He joined the council just because of President and despite his lack of communication, he was youngest and  the most hardworking among the Council members.

"Thank you everyone for coming." Their student council president stepped inside the room with bunch of papers in his hand.

The bunny boy immediately got up and took the paper piles from the president.

"Ah! Thank you Jungkook." The president said and went to his desk.

"Everyone, please look at the papers I brought. These are the budget of all the club rooms."

Every council member held a paper in their hand and studied it. The paper had two segments, one marked in black while other in purple. First thing V spotted was the Music Club marked under the Purple segment.

"I'm afraid we are running extremely low on budget this year and we might end up closing few clubs."

The room was filled with gasp as they were aware how hard working all the clubs were.

"I know, I will try to talk to the chairman once more. But we must be prepared for the worst." President said and all the members nodded in unison, except V.

After the meeting was over, all members were leaving one by one. V stayed there until there were only V , jungkook and president.

"Um... President RM! Could you please look over these..." V said as he showed the budget paper to  President RM, pointing at the endangered purple segment.

"If there is even a slightest chance to save these clubs, I assure you I will take it." President RM said as he patted V's shoulder and left the room.

V stood there staring at the paper when a voice snapped him out of his thoughts.

"Have faith in President RM." Jungkook said and left  V dumbfounded.

V locked the student council room and went to the 7th floor.
He slowly stepped towards the Music room and gazed at the sight which always filled him with pleasure yet dread.

A beautiful person silently sitting on the Piano in an empty room.

____________________________

Sorry for Errors and thank you for reading.
I will use Stage names instead of Real names.