07

[Flashback]

"let's make a band!"

The boy stood up from his seat and waved the magazine he was reading to get the attention of his friend.

The other boy didn't even look at him and shrugged thinking it was another one of his goals which he will forget in few days.

"I'm serious Suga! Lets make a band!!" The boy said and dragged Suga by his arm to the empty music room on the 7th floor. Were they even allowed to go to that floor?

"See this room is screaming our name." The boy stood in front of a shabby room which looked like a good spot for shooting a Horror movie.

"It's screaming ghost and dead people." Suga deadpanned said.

"Why do you want to make a band so suddenly?" Suga asked. Normally, Suga never asked him reasons about his long list of goals but this time, it was related to music and Suga had to admit, it piqued some interest in him. The boy only gave his sunshine smile and put a finger on his lips,

"It's a secret."

Of course, what was he expecting? Even rolling his eyes was too much work, so Suga just left him there and went back to his class.

"Wait! Suga! I know you love music, so why won't you give it a go." The boy shouted, running towards Suga.

"How did you know?" Suga was shocked, His parents didn't support his choice for music so he never expected anyone else either that's why he made sure that nobody knew about his secret hobby.

"It's a secret!"

If Suga could, he wanted to disown the boy right there and then.

"Are you joining?" The boy had thought of a plan and smirked a little devil.

"No." Suga said, suspecting a catch.

"Too bad huh. Guess I'll just show this picture to Jin." The boy held his phone, close to Suga's face and when he did, Suga's tiny eyes bulged open. It was picture of suga, playing his mini keyboard on the school rooftop. Every now and then, Suga would ditch his devil friends and secretly go to the rooftop, to immerse himself in the music.

"Where did you get that?"

Well that was not the real issue. However, if Jin got his hands on this picture then the whole world will know.

"Are you joining or not? "

"..."

"Okay, sending this to Jin-"

"J-Hope!"

"Yes~"

"...don't send it to Jin."

"Hmmm, I could listen to your request if you offer something of equal value."

Suga confirmed, his friends were devil in disguise of humans.

"..."

"How about you join my band and I will not send this picture to Jin?" The boy, J- Hope felt so proud as if he made the biggest deal of his life.

"The band needs 4 people to be registered as a club." Suga thought of a reason to make J-Hope back down.

"Jin already agreed. See!" J-hope showed him the chat between him and Jin and he did agree. Well that guy just needed an excuse to flaunt his beauty any way.

"But there's still one member missing." Suga knew it was useless but he still refused to give in.

"Oh? don't you worry about that." J-Hope gave his brilliant smile and the other reluctantly agreed. He ran out of options already.