08

He was Suga's boyfriend!

Those words had been playing into his mind like a loop. He felt like a broken record and what followed afterwards made him felt an incompetent person.

Jin was right, he should have thought carefully before coming to a decision. Why was he so full of himself?

V sighed for the nth time and both Jungkook and Jimin were worried about him. V didn't tell them about what Senior Jin had told them. All he could say was that he was tired and needed some rest.

"V!" A voice had been calling him constantly but he only realized when Jungkook nudged him with his elbow.

"Yes?" V replied abruptly.

"Why are you spacing out? Are you alright?" It was the school President RM.

"Ah! Y-yes I'm fine." V said and quickly lowered his gaze. V was in daze that he didn't even realize that he was already in the council room.

"If you say so. Did you manage to collect the disband form?" President RM asked. It was the last one which needed to be collected.

The disband form!

V got up abruptly form his seat and startled everyone. "President! I need your help!"

"Yes, what is it?" RM asked. V realized that everyone was staring at the two so he excused himself and the president out of the Council room.

When they were outside the room, in the safe corner of the corridor, V decided to be brave.

"President, Is it alright if Music Club doesn't disband?"

"V, No club wants to disband. The rules apply equally to everyone."

"President, if its about the budget, I will pinch in." V had already applied for a part time job to help for the budget and if he had to, he would even take two jobs to meet the criteria.

"V, it's not about just budget, The Music club only have two members, the club needs at least 4 members and a supervisor to run. Besides, the culture festival is near and I don't think the club has even thought of participating."

"President RM, I will take care of everything, just please don't disband the club. It's really important." V pleaded.

"V, it's not that simple. I did try to persuade the faculty, they didn't listen before why would they listen now?"

"President, the person there is suffering all alone and I just can't sit around and do nothing."

"..." President RM sighed and begun.

"Listen V, everyone has their ups and downs, that doesn't mean you'll jump the bridge for everyone."

"Not everyone. Just him!" V clarified.

"Do you perhaps have feelings for him?"

"That is beside the point, President. It's his last year and if he doesn't get better, he will ...something bad might happen to him." V couldn't bring himself to say the word death.

"President RM, you wouldn't be as cold hearted as to turn the boy away." A familiar voice made the two turn around. Jin was standing at the other corner of the corridor and happened to listen to their conversation.

"Even so, I do not have the authority to just accept your request. It would be unfair to other clubs." President RM stated more to Jin than to V.

V sighed and lowered his head. Was there really no way he could help out the pianist?