10

Everyday V  hoped that Suga would return to the Music Room and practice with them but every day, V return with dead flame. The rejection was bad enough but he still had hoped that he could at least listen to his voice, one last time.

The team had come along a good way. They are all able to produce a good music. But they haven't decided on what song to play on the cultural festival yet.

"Jin Hyung, Is everything all right?"

V and Jin would always stay behind to clean up and lock the Music club. Jin had been in daze for a while so V decided to ask him the cause of his distress.

"Ah no nothing. You go ahead, I'll lock the room, kid."

V looked at the time, he had to go to his part time job but he chose to sat next to Jin surprising both Jin and himself.

"Jin Hyung, You, have always helped me and I want to be able to at least hear you out if I can't help you."

You are the one, who's helping me, kid.

Jin gave him, his genuine smile. He had always been laughing or making questionable dad jokes but seeing his pure smile made V blink a few times. Jin chuckled at his reaction and ruffled his hair.

"Kid, the thing is for the cultural festival, we need to approve our club first. We had already received the disband form and chances for us to get that stage is minimal."

V was not expecting that of all things. They all had been working super hard. Right then, everyone had a different kind of attachment and hope with this performance. They have to take the stage.

Their president had already talked to the board of the director of the school Bang Si Hyuk. He said he would approve the club only if a club adviser had approved them. But all the advisers had long approved the clubs. They couldn't just ask any teacher to approve their club in the last minute.

"How did you even manage to persuade President RM?

V remembered how hard it was for President RM to convince the Director to give all the clubs a new chance and how dejected he felt after that.

Jin gave him, his signature smirk and said,

"Well a Guitarist would listen to the vocalist."

V widened his eyes. The guitarist from their old band with Suga and J- Hope hyung was none other than their president! It was hard for V to believe and he thought maybe it was one of Jin Hyung's joke. You can't blame V for not recognizing, President RM, he used to have a...rockish look back then and now he looked like he could be the real president of Korea.

After digesting the new information V remembered something. They just needed a teacher to approve their club right?

"Hyung I have an idea." V said and dashed out of the room before Jin could answer him.

. . .

Lee Hyun was looking back and forth between Jin and V. Jin had the awkward smile while V was giving his million-watt smile without receding.

"Let me get this straight. You want me to be your club adviser so your club could be approved by Sir Bang Si Hyuk?

V nodded aggressively.

"Kid, you know its late to even register a club, let alone approve it?"

V nodded aggressively again.

"You told me if I need any help, I should come to you."

"Oh brother..." Lee Hyun gave a huge sigh. Well he couldn't blame V, he did tell V to seek for his help.

Jin mentally slapped himself. He would slap V later on.

"Ah V, you go ahead and I'll handle this." Like always Jin had to clear up the mess his juniors left behind. He begun to worry how would they even handle themselves after his graduation. But he managed to do it. It was always J-Hope who would look after them and with his memories Jin would do even better.

V reluctantly left; he also had his part time job to go to.

On his way back home from his part time job, V would stop by at Suga's apartment to look at it form afar. The single ray of street light would flicker with the wind giving it more mysterious feel.

When V stepped inside the house, pairs of tiny feet jumped on him and licked his face. V's parents got him a Dog to distract himself because he had been down a lot lately. And for most part it did bring comfort to V's broken heart. Tannie and V would return to his room, open the window and play Saxophone under the light of million stars.

. . .

Next day in the club V was almost squeezed to death by Jimin. And everyone else  had a happy look on their faces. V tried to remember was it his birthday? He was sure he won't be resurrecting till December so he had to break free of that deathly hug.

"Ahh am I missing something?" V asked. They all looked at each other with the mischievous look and announced,

"Our club has been approved! We got the stage!"

V was beyond stunned. They did it! They can finally perform on the stage. V was genuinely happy. Too happy that he passed out.

Hours later in infirmary, V opened his eyes to a sharp light and saw a silhouette of someone moving near him, he immediately grabbed the form and called

"Suga!"

"Wow wow, easy there, tiger." Unfortunately, it was none other than the famous Jin.

V let go and let himself fall on the bed again for comfort. He was missing Suga so much. He wanted to at least tell him that they would be performing and he would be performing for him. V looked around realized that he was in the infirmary. Why? What happened?

"You passed out in the club room so we brought you here. Unfortunately for you, I'm the only one who's here right now." Jin said sarcastically.

"What time is it?" V asked.

"Sharp 7 ."

V jolted up in surprise. He had to go to his part time job. V tried to get out of the bed but Jin stopped him.

"I already called them and told them you won't be working anymore."

"what?!"

"You need to rest! You didn't just pass out because of hormonal rush."

But V had to go, he promised President RM that he would pay for the club fees.

"Listen Kid, our performance is coming and right now. What you need is rest. Don't worry about the money. We all pinched in and it's enough to pay for the lights and costumes."

V looked up in surprise, he was the one who forced everyone to join the club so he should be the one to carry out the expenses, no? As if Jin read his mind and replied,

"V, this is our club. We are all here because one way or the other, we have a reason to perform. We all came to love the melody that we produce."

After a moment  of silence V spoke up,

"Hyung, do you think Suga will show up?"

"He will."

V wanted to believe that, because his reason for the performance was solely the pianist. Jin ruffled his hair and cheered him up.

"Listen V, there is something I want you to do."

"What is it?"

Jin handed him a piece of paper, more like an address to the local beach. Jin looked at him in confusion.

"I used to go to this place and sing with the sun rise. It always helped me heal."

V could use some of that magic. 

-------------------------------

Sorry for Errors and wait.