04

With life itself at stake, V couldn't keep calm. He rolled around in the covers hoping to find a spot which would let him sleep. But the more he tried to sleep the more his mind was clouded with the Pianist. He wished it to be just a dream. 

What would the pianist say after reading the Love letter? Heck even V wasn't aware what was written in the letter. Knowing Jimin, he probably wrote the most romantic and cliche poetry in it. For all he knows, he probably decorated it with hearts and glitters. 

V wanted to mentally slap himself but Jimin even more! 

He picked his phone and dialed a number, after ringing for a few times the other person finally spoke. 

"Hello?" 

"Jimin!! What did you write inside the letter?" 

"W- what?" it was past 10 and being the good boy that he was, Jimin was already in the land of dreams. 

"Oh right! I almost forgot. Thank you V" 

"Eh?" 

"Jungkook came to me, well actually he came to look for you --something about Council forms, then I decided to be courageous." 

"Don't tell me you...?"

"No! I only talked to him a bit, I was so nervous you should have seen it. But we exchanged numbers. So, that's something." 

V was not sure if they were talking about the same Jungkook. 

"What about the letter?" V asked frantically. It was good that Jimin moved a little closer to his destination but the letter was in wrong hands now. 

"What about it?" Jimin asked. 

"What did you write in it?" V crossed his fingers hoping it to be anything but cliche crap. At least it was sighed by Jimin, even if pianist didn't return a good answer, Jimin wouldn't be heartbroken but what if he did agree?

"Ah right! It wouldn't have been useful since I forgot to sign my name." Jimin awkwardly laughed.

How could you make a mistake like that?

V could hear his nerves shutting down in his brain.He didn't know if he should be relived or worried. Now the pianist must think it  was from him.

.  .  .

"Get up, the class is over." Jimin nudged the boy behind him. V had been lying on his desk-- dead inside. 

How will I  go to the 7th floor now?

"Ah! its him!" V snapped open his eyes only to find the bunny boy in sight. 

"Warn me will ya!" V packed his bag to go to the council room with him. Ever since Jimin and Jungkook became friends (in progress). Jungkook decided to go with V to the club room. 

Jimin  needed nothing more than a chance to see the beautiful person, so it was win-win situation. 

Inside the council room everything was the same until president spoke,

"I haven't received the Disband Form from the Music club." 

It's because I haven't given it yet. 

V thought lazily marking the attendance.

"President RM, You will receive it today, V will personally go and fetch." To V's surprise, Jungkook had sold him out. 

"Very well, V make sure to drop it in council room by 5." President RM said and dived back into his load of work. 

V wanted anything but that, he didn't know how he was going to face the pianist. And  Senior Jin confirmed that he read the love letter. 

For the first time, V prayed for the pianist to not be in the Music room. But luck loved to play with V. 

. . .

He weakly peeked through the door and the moment he did, everything was blue.

Like the music out of the angel's harp, beautiful sound was erecting out of those digits when his pore pressed on the colorless keys so tenderly. The Melody was so beguile like the magic out of his twinkling heart.  

 He didn't even notice the pearls of tears formed in his own eyes. The pianist was there, not only that he was playing the piano. A whole year V waited for this moment to arrive and when it did, it engulfed him completely leaving him weak in the knees. 

"Fragile." V didn't know that he had spoken his thoughts. 

The melody of the piano came to an abrupt stop and Pianist looked at him. Oh, when his mellifluous gaze fell on V, he forgot how to breathe. His gaze was so intense yet so warm, it had captured V in a trance. He didn't even notice how close the pianist came  to him. He also squatted down, closer to V. Suddenly it felt, like they shared the same breeze. 

"Ah! I- I'm sorry!" V jumped back almost falling to the ground but the pianist caught his arm. 

The two stared at each other mystically, loosing themselves in the after effect of the symphony that was lingering fresh in their ears. Instantly, the world had become entrancing.

"Would you look at that." Voice that came with the laughter, broke the tension between them. 

The pianist stood up, still holding V's arm and V did the same though unconsciously.

"Fancy meeting you again." V turned his gaze towards the voice and found the handsome Senior again. 

Jin ruffled his hair and V broke out the hold of pianist from his arm. Embarrassed.

"Sorry buddy, but we need to leave." Jin said more to the pianist than to V. 

"Let's go." Jin  held his hand and the two disappeared leaving V following his gaze. 

Once again, there was just an empty room in front of him.

--------------------------

Sorry for the errors and thank you for reading.