The One In Chicago

It's been days since we left Mystic Falls, and honestly I felt horrible.We have been roaming around Tennessee looking for a pack of werewolves and once we have found them they all died.
Niklaus was furious that all of his hybrids failed that even I couldn't tame his fury.  The grief in his eyes once he saw all of his hybrids dead killed me, and now we are in Chicago, looking for Gloria.

We stepped out of the car. ''Welcome back to Chicago Stefan...'' Klaus said as he raised his hands in the air. I looked around me. This place brings so much memories.
''What are we doing here?''Stefan asked looking around.

''I know how much you loved it here. Bringing back memories of the good old ripper days?' Klaus asked as he came to my side.
''Blacked out most of them. A lot of blood, a lot of partying. The details are all a blur.'' he said not looking at us.
''Well, that is a crying shame. The details are what make it legend.'' I smirked, remembering times that myself, Niklaus and his sister Rebekah were here.  The poor girl...she fell so hard for him that she wanted to stay behind, thinking that he can protect her from Mikael. Such a shame that I had to dagger her, since she was my only female friend for years.
''Chicago was magical.'' I added.
''Yeah, well, I'll take your word for it. Like I said, I don't remember most of it.'' Stefan said to me as he kept walking.
''Going to get down to business, then?'' Klaus spoke.
''Why am I still with you? We had our fun, your hybrids failed. I mean, don't you want to move on?'' Stefan turned around to face us for the first time here.
'' We're going to see my favorite witch. If anyone can help us with our hybrid problem, it's her.''

-------------------------------------------

We entered Gloria's bar.It's dim, quiet, and empty.I haven't been here in ages. But everything is the same as the last time I saw it.
''Looks familiar, doesn't it?'' Klaus spoke putting an arm around my waist as we walked more inside of the bar.
''I can't believe that this place is still here...'' Stefan commented as he looked around.
''You've got to be kidding me.'' a women walks towards us.
''So a hybrid walks into a bar, says to the bartender...'' he starts but she interrupts him''Stop. You may be invincible, but that doesn't make you funny.'' she says as she turns to me'' I swear to god, everytime I see you...you become prettier. It's like your beauty grows with every century.'' she complimented me as she pulled me in a hug.
Once she let me go, she turned to Stefan '' I remember you.''
''Yeah. You're Gloria. Shouldn't you be..'' he was confused.
''Old and dead? Now if I die, who's going to run this place, huh?'' she laughed.
''Gloria is a very powerful witch.'' I explained.
''I can slow the aging down some. Herbs and spells. But don't worry, it'll catch up to me one day.''   she smiled once more.
''Stefan, why don't you go and fix us up a little something from behind the bar?'' Klaus asked, but it was more like an order so with a sight nod Stefan walked to the bar.

''Glora...look...''Klaus started but she stopped him.
'' I know why you're here. A hybrid out to make more hybrids? That kind of news travels.'' she said as she sat on one of the chairs. I followed her actions.
''So, what am I doing wrong? I broke the curse?'' he asked while standing behind me. I leaned on him and took one of his hand in mine. I was worried that we wouldn't find a solution.
''Obviously you did something wrong. Look, every spell has a loophole, but a curse that old...We'd have to contact the witch who created it.'' Gloria made a serious face, and then I laughed. 
''Well, that would be the original witch. She's very dead.'' I explained and remember that day when I helped Klaus to kill her. That stupid women was the one that made me drink blood of my sister..
''I know. And for me to contact her, I'll need help. Bring me Rebekah.'' she says.
''Rebekah. Rebekah is a bit preoccupied.'' Klaus explained, and when he says preoccupied, he thinks daggered.

''What is this?'' Stefan's voice interrupts us.
''Well, I told you, Stefan. Chicago's a magical place.'' Klaus said and I stood up so I can see picture in Stefan's hand.
''But this is me...with you?'' Stefan was confused and then looked at me...''The two of you know me from before?'' he asked.

''My friend....I'll explain everything to you once the time comes.'' he said. ''Now...we must do something.''

--------------

An hour later, we walked into a warehouse. Stefan was still holding a picture of him and Niklaus and asking us all sorts of questions. It was boring, really...
''This doesn't make any sense. Why don't I remember you?'' he asked once more.
''You said it yourself: that time had a lot of dark holes.'' Nik said calmly while looking around for a coffin.
''No, if you knew me, then why haven't you said anything?'' he asked again.
''I'm a little busy right now. Memory Lane will have to wait.'' Klaus was starting to get annoyed by Stefan who obviously didn't want to give up ''What the hell is going on? Answer me.'' 
''Let's just say we didn't get off to a brilliant start. To be honest, I hated you.'' I decided to answer because Nik apparently had no intention of answering Stefan's question. 
Stefan turned his attention to me.
''But Rebekah liked you.'' I added with small smirk.
''Who is Rebekah?'' Stefan asked walking behind me.
''His sister...''I said briefly.
''Your sister....So I knew another Original Vampire...''Stefan concluded as we walked towards a number of coffins. All of them contained Original Vampires.
''If you can't handle it, then don't ask.'' Klaus spoke out and then opened on of the coffins.

My beautiful sister in law is lying with a dagger in her lifeless body. 
'' I don't recognize her.'' Stefan looked at a young girl in a coffin.
''Well, don't tell her that. Rebekah's temper is worse than Klaus's'' I said to him as I reached my hand to the dagger and then pulled it out of her chest. ''Time to wake up sister....''I said.