¶FIGHTS PART 2¶

FIGHTS PART 2

~CHAPTER THREE

★━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━★

"Navya u now what..that Manik Malhotra may have come here for treatment..to get better..but just pray..that I don't kill him.. he's so bloody bastard..I hate seeing his face too.."she said

"What did he do today."She asked..

"U know..I went to check on him..Nd i was silently doing my work..and then his girlfriend came to check on him..she was so concerned..but he just shouted at her.. without listening..Nd threw her out..and then he started shouting on me..how dare he..he thinks..I will listen to him..like his employees do..fuck off..I'll never.."

Navya said"why are you thinking about him..leave thinking about him..And concentrate on your work..he is not important.."

"U know what..u are right..let him fuck himself.."nandini said

"Good now..go..And let me also work.. we'll meet at the cafeteria..in break..''Navya said..

Yeah bye..

Bidding bye Nandini left for her work..

Whole day Nandini was busy after that..she informed a nurse to give Manik his medicine..and would visit him at night..

Manik after nandini continued his work..and kept on bashing his employees on the phone..

In between Aliya again came to meet manik..but manik again shouted at her..and made her leave..

He didn't like interference in his work..and aliya was always disturbing him

At night..
Before leaving..

Nandini again visited Manik..and after checking on him she left quickly..and much to her relief he didn't bother her this time..

She came out..and was talking to navya after getting out of hospital..

Navya-So was our day good...??

Nandini - yeah..kind off..leaving that bastard..everything was good..

Navya- Why are u always so angry at him.. he's just a patient..and he'll be away in a few day's.. don't let him affect you this much..

Nandini- ur right navya..but u know..he is really a monster..the only thing he knows is to get angry and shout in every one..and Aliya.. she's so sweet...and is always concerned about him..but he doesn't even look at her..he shouts at her..even if she is present around quietly...

Navya-Its their life..let them handle..we don't have less problems to solve..that we should bother about others..that to just mere patients..who was, is, and will be a stranger..