¶OPINIONS¶

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

Plz do inline comments ❤️❤️❤️░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

OPINIONS

~CHAPTER ELEVEN

★━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━★

"Alright the visiting time is almost up so I better get going." Nandini bowed and touched his feet.

"Thank you for lifting the veil of arrogance from my eyes uncle. I will be careful in the near future." Manik's Uncle patted her head and with this they departed.

She then went to her cabin..And just all things she gotta Know..were roaming in her mind..

Then she after taking her stuff to go home..came out of cabin..but moved towards Manik's cabin

She entered inside..and saw that the room was cleaned up..

Manik was again busy with some work..

She called him..

"Mr.Malhotra..."

Manik on listening to her.. turned towards her..

"U..what do you need now?"He asked in an irritating tone..

"I just came to check on your medicine..if u have not taken..please take it..and know u should test..u need it badly.."She said in a soft tone

Even Manik was surprised by her time..coz before sometime..she was already blasting on him..

"Yes I have taken my medicine..the nurse just came..And i just have a little work..then I'll sleep"

Now Nandini was shocked..he replied calmly..that was first and new..

He understood.. that..while she was behaving rudely..he would too..and now that she is calm..he to don't bother her..

She gave him a simple and wished him good night left..

Manik after she went still looking at the door..he was really surprised by her behavior..but then chuckling that he started to work..and soon he too dozed of..

Nandini today left the hospital with a peaceful mind..unlike the past some days..

She was late then usual..so navya had left already..

She came out smiling..but that smile vanished as she saw the cabir standing.. waiting for her..
And then the marriage conversation came in her mind..

She walked up to him..with that a back smile..which was real..a moment ago..

Cabir- Hey!!

'Nandini-Hii..

And greeting him..moving past him.. to sit in the car..not letting him speak more..

Seeing her..he too settled in the car..and started driving..

Once they were out of parking..on the highway..Cabir said..

"So how was your day..??"

"Kind of good."She answered..

"Did your uncle tell you about the marriage thing?"He asked..

"Yes he did..but cabir we decided right.. we'll wait till I turn 26..then why all off a sudden marriage..we can still wait for year or two"She said