¶STAY IN YOUR LIMITS¶

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

Plz do inline comments🙏🙏

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

★━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━★

¶STAY IN YOUR LIMITS¶

                              ~CHAPTER FOURTEEN

The celebrations were in full swing. Nandini and Cabir entered Malhotra Mansion. Alia was giggling with her friends. Nandini vowed to see such a splendid show. As soon as they entered Alia waved at Cabir and he waved back.

Nandini was surprised. When they got so close? Alia had a wide grin plastered on her face. Finally someone needs to be shown their limits. She leaned in and hugged Cabir and after it she hugged Nandini. She took Cabir's hand to introduce everyone while Nandini was left behind.
__________________________________________________________________

Manik sat on bed all dressed up. Still he was sitting on bed all lost. Dhruv was continuously knocking at the door. He was getting on Manik's nerves.

"Get lost! I need some more time."

"Bro if I get lost this time then I will be blasted forever by aunt. She is fuming up down stairs like a pressure cooker downstairs. Come out now. What wrong?"

"Get lost." Manik said in a dead voice.

"Man do you feel sentimental? Don't worry we are not putting you in Palki today." Dhruv jokes

"Very funny!" Manik growled. Dhruv opened the buttons of his suit and sat on the opposite side of the door. Another shut down, Manik often used to shut down like this.

"Bro please!" Dhruv pleaded "Please I know it hurts but wouldn't you let me in. I am your best friend. Wouldn't you show me your scars and give me a chance to hug this pain out. Come on Mono."

"For years Dhruv.....for years I suffered...I stood strong.....I shut my heart......but now...." Manik cried

"What is it now man?" Dhruv asked

"For the first time in life my heart wanted
something......but life..." Manik cried
"What bro?" Dhruv said in impatience

"My dream got snubbed away man. It's a pain to see her in someone else's arms." Manik said

"Who? Nandini? Dhruv was surprised

"Yeah!" Manik admitted
"But my life....showed me my limits....and now I am stuck with Alia." Manik said

"Bro you don't have to do that to yourself. No need to marry her if you don't want it." Dhruv pleaded

"It's simple to say Dhruv....but the society in which we live..... I never ever have despised it with such passion...... I hate them.....they are creeps.... I still can't forget the way she got judged when I went to drop her.... It hurts my heart bro.....for the honor of my love I have to do it....it hurts my heart.

That is the limitation of Manik Malhotra's dream. I can fancy her but I can't have her."

"Does she know that you love her?"

"I don't think so." Manik sobbed.

"Then man up bro and wipe those tears. If you are doing this for the honor of your love then embrace the challenge with an open heart. You have always been a fighter mono I know you can do this." Dhruv said "Tears don't suit you. You are my ironman."