Chapter 24

Hello everyone. Thank you for your feedback on my last chapter. as promised I randomly chose two readers who commented on my last chapter to dedicate this chapter to them.

So i dedicate this chapter to Konjo1  and funschool  . Thank you for reading my story and for your feedback.

If you  want me to dedicate my next chapter just vote and comment on this chapter. I love you all and thank you again for your support.

"She left me" Colton said to himself. He was sitting on the floor hugging his legs and staring at the window in front of him that overlooked the city. "I scared her" he held his head in his head and squinted his eyes shut to try to remember what happened yesterday. Britney was in the bar too, they talked for a while. That's it, that's what he remembered. Then why did he find her in his room wearing his shirt, while he was wearing only his boxers. He was afraid of the answer of this question. He can never forgive himself if he did something like that. I need to return to the bar. Only Liam can answer me he thought.

Not caring to take a shower, he headed to his closet and wore whatever that came to his hand. On the way to the bar, he sent the pictures of Laura and nick to a friend of him that worked in IT and asked him to check if they were real or not. Upon arriving to the bar, he jogged to the entrance and immediately spotted Liam. He strode towards him. Liam was cleaning the glasses when he looked up and saw Colton coming towards him.

"Man, you look in horrible" Liam chuckled.

"Tell what happened yesterday" Colton said.

"Well you came here, and start drinking like a mad man. I tried to stop you but you didn't let me--" Colton cut him

"Cut the shit Liam, yesterday, there was a girl with me, her name is Britney"

"Yeah I heard you calling her Britney, she was sexy man, tell me was she good? I saw you leaving yesterday with her." Colton clenched his hands and closed his eyes.

"Was she drunk too?" he asked, Liam shook his head.

"Nah, she was perfectly sober"

"Thank you Liam" Colton nodded at him and headed out of the bar.

He punched a serial of numbers on his phone, and got in his car.

"Where are you?" he asked

"In my place"

"Send me the address, I'm coming now" not waiting for a reply, he hung up .

"How can I help you Laura?" Lydia, Laura's boss said.

"I want to take a couple of weeks off Lydia" Laura replied looking straight at her boss.

Lydia kept staring at Laura for a while and sighed.

"Look Laura, you're the best interior designer in this firm. Lately you've not been yourself, you've been coming late to work. I didn't say anything, but work is piling up."

"I know Lydia, I'm sorry for that, I just a need a couple of weeks. I'm out of inspiration." Laura lied hoping to convince her boss.

"Is something wrong going on with you?" Lydia asked worriedly.

"No--No" Laura shook her head. She didn't want to mix her private life with her professional life.

"What you're going to do with you project with Mr. Hensley?"