First 3 person to comment "I'm early" will have their names shouted out in my next chapter!!

•Also, don't forget to leave a comment! It really motivates me to write!•

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

CHAPTER 7:  WHAT'S YOUR NAME?

CHAPTER 7: WHAT'S YOUR NAME?

┌─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┐
ARIANA
└─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┘

𝟿 𝙰𝙼 𝙸𝙽 𝙰 𝙺𝙸𝚃𝙲𝙷𝙴𝙽:

A shirtless man.

Yes, that's what I saw and wasn't expecting at all.

I quickly averted my eyes, pretending that him cooking which I'm assuming is breakfast, and shirtless!! is not affecting me at all.

Well, I mean he actually has a great body, to begin with. He looked very built with huge muscles and a six-pack or probably even more than six. I don't know, okay! I only got a glance before I looked away!!

But...my eyes managed to catch a few of his wounds displayed, one on his arm and another on the right, below his chest but that wasn't all!! He has a tattoo too, which was located on his right hands.

It was pretty huge too, huge enough to cover the upper part of his hands and for some reason, it made him look more attractive and...scary.

"Okay, snap out of it!!" I mentally yelled at myself because I was literally standing there, taking sneaky peeks at him and I know I must have looked creepy.

Literally! My life is in danger and here I am checking out a guy!!! What is wrong with me?

"Ahem" I heard someone cleared their throat and I looked up immediately, squirming, knowing I've already embarrassed myself for the 1
hundredth.

"Oh hi!" I greeted with a sheepish smile which in return, I received a glare and a serious look.

"What did I do?" I asked myself as my smile slowly faded from my lips while I looked away from him.

"Have a seat" he suddenly spoke, causing me to look back at him. I said nothing but stayed silent as I made my way to the kitchen island and sat down on one of the stools. The kitchen is huge and beautiful by the way.

And yet again, silence took over...

I just sat there and watched as he cooked breakfast and couldn't help but glance at his muscles once in a while since they attract my eyes so much. I know I may look like a pervert or whatsoever but it's not my fault. I mean, what should u do if someone, with a perfect body, is making breakfast and you're just sitting there bored?