³³

Hi guys! Before you continue I just want to give you a heads up that I might not update for a little while. So, enjoy the chapter!🙂 And I'll try to make it a longer one than usual!

Now on with this chapter!❤️

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

CHAPTER 33: TRAINING 1/2

┌─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┐
ARIANA
└─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┘

"Ariana..." My name was heard while unknown hands gently shook my sleeping self. I groaned rolling over in my bed and covered my face with my pillow in hopes that they will leave me alone.

Unfortunately, that was not the case. A voice that I couldn't detect at the moment kept calling my name, each time their voice rises but somehow it was gentle and so were their hands that were slowly shaken me out of my sleep.

"Ariana...!"

I groaned once more but this time it was because I was annoyed. "Dang it! I can't even sleep in peace!" I yelled to myself as I shifted in bed, unconsciously trying to find a comfortable spot to snuggle into but with hearing my name continually being repeated and hands that have never stopped shaken me, I couldn't and soon enough, I was awake.

My eyes slowly opened, instantaneously darting to the unknown person that had awoken me from my peaceful rest. The angry that I had awaken with was slowly dying away when I saw that it was only Jaxon.

"I'm sorry" I was quick to apologize for not awakening to him calling my name, thinking he'd be annoyed or angry but surprisingly, he didn't seem to care.

"Get dress and meet me in the gym. Just enter through the door to your right, it'll take you there" he instructed. After I had nodded my head in understanding, he turns his back to me and disappears into the kitchen.

Instantaneously, I rose to my feet and carried out his command. Walking over to my suitcase, I opened it before searching for some clothes that would be comfortable for the gym and came across a white tank top and black leggings.

Placing my suitcase away, I took the selected clothes and entered the bathroom, hastily slipping off my current clothes, replacing them with the ones I held in my hands.

I came and stood before the mirror when I was finished and tied my hair into a quick ponytail. I view myself in the mirror for the last time before exiting the bathroom and headed towards my bed.

I sat down and took the shoes I had selected and slipped them into my feet before lacing them up. I stood afterward, doing a quick test on the shoes to see how comfortable they were by walking around the room. Seeing that they were very comfortable, my eyes went to the door on the right that Jaxon was talking about and I exhale as I made my way towards it.