²³

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

CHAPTER 23: I CAN GO WITH YOU

┌─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┐
ARIANA
└─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┘

Previously on In the Arms of Danger...

Well, what can I say? I love competitions. Ariana, would you mind?" He asked, rising to his feet and stretching his hands out to me.

The woman watched in anticipation and as much as I wanted to deny and embarrassed him, I just couldn't. Not right now at least.

"No I wouldn't at all" I replied, taking his hands and he guided me to the dance floor.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

We were now standing in the midst of the dance floor with a few couples dancing around us.

Gulping, I looked around the room, feeling a little nervous since I have never danced to songs of this kind and... I don't know how to dance!!

"look at me" His husky voice whispered, pulling me out of my thoughts. My chin was raised by his hands, forcing me to look at him. Nevertheless, I looked at him as he did the same thing to me, staring intensely into my eyes.

I suddenly felt one of his arms wrapped around my waist and looked down immediately with wide eyes. Probably shouldn't have done that too because my head was raised almost right after I looked down and brought my face close to his.

I froze for a second, trying to comprehend what was going on and when I was finally back to myself, I glared at him and spoke "What the hell do you think you're doing?"

"Dancing of course, what else?" he responded then went on to ask and I rolled my eyes at him, my cheeks becoming a little red.

"Should we begin then?" he asked, taking my other hands in his and I shook my head almost immediately after he had asked that question.

I don't know how to dance!!

"Why?" A frowned was on his face when he asked that question and I sigh, biting my lips before replying.

"...I...I don't know how to dance to this song, okay?" I hesitantly spoke in a quite voice so now one else can hear me and his frowning was replaced with a raised brow and an amused look.

"Really?"

"Yes! Why would I lie?"

He sighs, pinching the bridge of his nose. "So then, how are we supposed to win?"