𝒜𝓊𝓉𝒽𝑜𝓇'𝓈 𝓃𝑜𝓉𝑒

Hi guys! don't worry, this isn't an apology note apologizing for not updating today🙂

Actually, I wanted your help again! and yes I am going to update!

So I've been working on 'The Baby Contract" book (the one I'm gonna write after I'm done with this book) and actually thought that my description for that book was so cringe and just...cringe.

So I've decided to and rewrote the description and now I'm thinking of changing the name of the book BUT don't worry! it will still be the same plot.

So, here is the description of the book:

"20 million!!" one shouted, the crowd immediately fell in silence and all eyes were upon the man that shouted those words.

He had a smirk on his lips while looking at me and I never felt any more scared. And as much as I hate to be sold, I would rather be bought by someone else!!

"We have a current bidder of 20 million. Do I hear a higher bid?" the auctioneer broke the silence and the crowd has never been quieter.

I thought it was over. That this was it! That in the next couple of seconds, I would be sold to a man I'm really afraid of.

"20 million is the current bid, Going once!"

A man that would make my life miserable!

"20 million on this woman, Going twice!"

A man that would show up in my dreams, just to hurt me!!

"20 million to be the final bid price for this woman...SOL--"

"200 million!" A voice shouted from the crowd, interrupting the auctioneer.

Gasps were heard from the crowd as everyone turned to look at the man who had just made the bid.

"200 million is the current bid, Going once!"

"200 million on this woman, Going twice!"

"20 million to be the final bid price for this woman...SOLD!"

It was like an angel had came to my rescue...

Well, that was what I thought he was...but he was nothing like an angle. If anything, he was more of Satan himself!

. . .

Hazel was kidnapped and brought to an auction to be sold to whosoever buys her. Luckily she was bought by Stephan, a Mafia leader instead of the man that made her life miserable.

She did felt a little better and thought that things couldn't get worst than being sold to Mafia's leader, but she was wrong!

She now wants freedom and the only way she is going to get it is by marring A Mafia and baring his child.

But with all that's going on, can she handle all of this?

Can she handle being mistreated?

Can she handle the pain she will be faced with?

Is she even strong enough to survive in his world?
________________________________________

So I like the description but the title of the book doesn't really go with it, even though it's still the same plot as before. So, I have a list of title that I want you guys to help me decided on.

They are:

1. A deal with the Mafia

2. Sold to be his

3. His slave

OR

4. Keep "The Baby Contract".

OR

5. Your Suggestions? (Oh and by the way, This is not a title)

___________________________________

I hope you can help me with this and I will be waiting to hear your response. Please and thank you!🙂

And see you tonight!