⁴⁸

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

CHAPTER 48: CAUGHT OFF-GUARD

┌─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┐
ARIANA
└─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┘

"Get on," Noah said once we were standing in front of the jet ski. I waited for him to get on first then sat behind him and in less than a second later, the jet ski was started.

"You should hold on really tight, Just to be sure of your safety" Noah spoke after he had started it and I nodded before I slowly wrapped my hands around him.

"Ready?" He asked and I could feel my face heating up for some reason.

Anyways, he took off after I stuttered a 'yes', and I was so glad that I was holding onto him because he was going very fast on this thing.

Tightening my grip around him, I bit my lips to stop myself from screaming, and at one point, I had to close even my eyes.

However, my eyes didn't remain close as I planned to do. It actually shot open when the sound of another jet ski suddenly flew past us and water was splashed onto my face.

My eyes were squinted and my mouth instantly opened, gasping for air. After quickly wiping the water off of my face, I reopened my eyes that immediately shifted to the person, that was in front of us.

My eyes widened when I saw that it was Jaxon and gosh, he still had that angry kinda look on his face.

'What the hell?' I thought as I looked at him. My surprise look was soon turned into an angry one and I was now glaring at him as he pretends to causally driveby, pretending as if he did not just splash water onto my face.

You Asshole! Ugh!

"What is his problem?" Noah suddenly asked and I exhale, not knowing what to say. I just guess he's always angry?

"I...dont know" I answered after a while, sighing again and seeing that he was now in front of us, pretending as if we weren't there, I actually thought he may have been done with his stupid acts and stuff but who would've known that it was just the beginning?

All of a sudden he slowed down and was now driving beside us. I watched as he turns to Noah and said something that I couldn't quite understand because of the loud sound of our engines but I did hear Noah laughed then shook his head.

He says something back to Jaxon and then Jaxon replied back to him. They were literally having a whole conversation right now!