-33-

My eyes fluttered open again and I felt refreshed. I have been getting actual sleep when I get to sleep with my beloved. I looked over at him. He was laying next to me, eyes closed. Breathing slow. Lips slightly parted. My fingers brushed against his lips feeling his breath warm on my skin. He looks so calm.

I felt a twinge of guilt for waking him up last night. He must be exhausted from having to stay up and listen to my useless rambling. I don't know how he still can tolerate me after all of the time he has been around me constantly. He is definitely different than anyone who has tried to get this close to me before. He shows promise.

Always telling me he cares about me. Always denying that I am annoying and clingy. Saying he loves me. I tilted my head and focused back on his sleeping face. How long until this ends? I shuddered at the thought. I don't want this to end. I want to stay like this with him. I know that in this killing game it is a lot to ask...

What if he gets killed? No. If anything I would be the one to get killed. Seeing as I was targeted by the last motive and everyone already dislikes me... My thoughts got cut off by him pulling me closer to him. I smiled wrapping my arms back around his torso.

Even if this ends... at least right now is where I am. He was still asleep and was securely holding me to his chest. I couldn't leave his grip. Not that I wanted to, but I couldn't if I wanted to. I felt a small blush come to my cheeks. He does this every morning. Even when he is still asleep he pulls me closer to him and sometimes he even mumbles my name.

He thinks about me while he is sleeping. I feel so special to him. He never makes me anything but his first priority. Always thinking about me. Just like I do about him.

"Kichi..." He whispered into my hair. The feeling of his voice on my skin made me laugh. "I love you, Shu..." I whispered back looking back at the clock. 7:30. That might be the latest time I have woken up.

"Thank you for making me feel wanted." I placed my head on his shoulder. "Ko..." He said groggily. He moved around bringing his hand to his eyes to rub them. "Hey, Shu~" I cooed making him give me a tired smile.

"How did you sleep?" He asked propping himself on his elbow. "I sleep really well. Because I was able to sleep with my ShuShu~," I booped his nose making him blush. "Well, I slept better because of you to..." He whispered covering his blush with his hand. I took his hand in mine and felt the warmth from his cheeks. The back of my hand rested against his cheek making him look at me.

"Thank you for listening to me last night." I paused feeling my smile fall into a small frown. "Sorry for waking you up..." I whispered feeling guilty again.

"It's alright Kichi. I'm happy that you trusted me enough to talk to me last night." He said sitting up and pulling me into his lap. His head nuzzled into my shoulder making me blush. "Kichi, I want you to know I'm here for you. I love you. I want you to rely on me like you did last night." He paused taking in a breath tickling my skin. I shuddered under his touch. "When you are scared or when you feel like you want to hurt yourself. Let me know. It doesn't matter when. I want to be able to keep you and be able to support you." I felt tears on my shoulder. He is crying. I don't want him to feel sad for me.

"Shu, I don't want you to feel sad and worried about me all the time. I want my ShuShu to be happy. I want you to feel as happy as I feel when I'm with you." I faced him and pulled him into my arms. Cradling his head in my hand letting my hand gently brush against his hair. I didn't say anything as he let his tears out. Sometimes he takes all of the burdens on himself. I want to be able to help him. I want us to help each other.

"It's ok Shu." I soothed placing a kiss on his hair. "We can do this together." With some final sniffles, he raised his head. "Sorry, I don't mean to be like this... I just have a hard time letting people help me." He whispered, looking down at his lap.

"It's alright I know better than anyone what that feels like." He laughed at this comment making me smile.

Ding Dong

Bing Bong

"Wake up assholes!!" Monokid yelled making me flinch. "It's the start of another day..." Monopiane added letting her voice trail off before the monitor switched off.

Me and Shuichi shared a side glance. "We should get ready to go to the dining hall," Shuichi said letting his hand slide down my side. "Yeah..." I groaned not wanting to have to get up. My wounds were still aching... After walking for a bit it becomes easier to not feel the pain but having to get up first thing... it hurts like hell.

Shuichi worriedly looked over at me while I slowly got off the bed. "Do they still hurt?" He asked walking over to my side putting his arm gently around my waist steadying me. "Yeah... but it could be worse... and it was my fault..." He kissed my cheek cutting me off. "It's not your fault Ko I should have been there for you." He looked down chiding himself. I frowned.

"I should have told you, my love." I pulled him into a kiss making him gasp. I smiled while I slowly pulled back.

"I'm going to get dressed." I moved over to his closet and opened the door. I grabbed his clothes and handed them to him before going back to grab my own. We changed in silence, but I could tell he was sadly looking at my wounds.

I felt his arms wrap around me while I was tying my scarf around my neck. "I love you." His hands clenched around the front of my shirt. "I love you too." I faced him giving him a hug before taking his hand and leaving the room.

. . .

The dining hall was filled with all of the remaining students. Me and Shuichi were the last ones to arrive. Kirumi was handing out meals as I took a seat in front of Maki and Kaito. Shuichi did the same moments later.

"Hey, sidekick! How did you sleep?" Kaito exclaimed. "I slept better than I usually do," Shuichi said quietly making Kaito give him a nod before going back to eating his food.

"I'm glad you guys are here. I heard Monokuma mentioning to Monopanie something about another motive." Maki said keeping her voice hushed. I felt Shuichi tense from beside me and I can't say that I blame him. Knowing there is the chance of another motive. The chance of another death and execution makes me feel sick.

"What why would we need another motive so soon?" Kaito asked looking genuinely scared out of his wits. "Seeing as the last one failed it only makes sense-"

"Heyo Ultimates!!" Speak of the devil... "Today I am going to be introducing the next motive!" He said cheerfully clapping his hands together. "Why the hell would we need another motive?!" Miu yelled standing up from her seat.

"Because you damn bastards haven't killed anyone!" He screeched making Miu fall back into her seat. "Anyway, the new motive is going to be..." He paused dramatically making me cringe.

"Motive Video's!" He yelled while the remaining cubs popped in holding pads similar to the monopads. "You will all receive one in your rooms tonight! Happy killing!" He announced before him and the cubs abruptly disappeared.

I looked over at Shuichi feeling sick. His face was pale and he looked like he was about to throw up. "Shu?" I asked putting my hand on his shoulder. Why does this have to happen? Why did this happen?

-My head has been hurting all day... It has for the last week but it's probably something wrong with me... Anyway, I have a group talent show today for a community my family is a part of. Me and my best friend Yuuki-San are doing art displays. I might be making an art book and putting the art I have drawn and the art I am displaying in it as well... Thanks for reading!-

-ShuichiOuma010-